FWST Blog: Practice Report... Roy returns to practice

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Non-Pacman news

* Cowboys safety Roy Williams returned to practice for the first time since breaking his forearm against the Eagles on Sept. 15. Williams' right arm was wrapped with a brace and he was trying to get a feel for it. He will not play Sunday at Arizona, but could return next week at St. Louis.

* Left guard Kyle Kosier was on the practice field, but not working out with the team. He was testing his right foot and hopes to see if he can return to practice next week. He has played in only one game this season.

* Safety Pat Watkins (neck stinger) was practicing without shoulder pads and is likely to miss his second consecutive game on Sunday.

* Fullback Deon Anderson is not too pleased to be wearing a heavy brace on his left knee for protection. He did not wear one last week, but the athletic trainers felt he needed some protection because of his sometimes fearless and physical style. Anderson had minor knee surgery on Sept. 17.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:36 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Plumfool

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2321720 said:
Non-Pacman news

* Cowboys safety Roy Williams returned to practice for the first time since breaking his forearm against the Eagles on Sept. 15. Williams' right arm was wrapped with a brace and he was trying to get a feel for it. He will not play Sunday at Arizona, but could return next week at St. Louis.

* Left guard Kyle Kosier was on the practice field, but not working out with the team. He was testing his right foot and hopes to see if he can return to practice next week. He has played in only one game this season.

* Safety Pat Watkins (neck stinger) was practicing without shoulder pads and is likely to miss his second consecutive game on Sunday.

* Fullback Deon Anderson is not too pleased to be wearing a heavy brace on his left knee for protection. He did not wear one last week, but the athletic trainers felt he needed some protection because of his sometimes fearless and physical style. Anderson had minor knee surgery on Sept. 17.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:36 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)
yeah protect cricket from himself

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It would be nice to have Roy, Kyle, and Pat back in time for the Rams game and beyond.

khiladi

Reaction score
I hope Montrae Holland finally gets some extended time...

juck

Reaction score
Cant wait to get Kosier back in tune a few games.

silver

Reaction score
khiladi;2321729 said:
I hope Montrae Holland finally gets some extended time...

why? is he any good? from little i saw of him he was less than spectacular. anybody knows how he played last year in denver? i rather we stick with proctor than give this guy holland a shot. he's just not very good IMHO

khiladi

Reaction score
silver;2321748 said:
why? is he any good? from little i saw of him he was less than spectacular. anybody knows how he played last year in denver? i rather we stick with proctor than give this guy holland a shot. he's just not very good IMHO

It is precisely because he only got one series I want to see him play more. Hoe are you suppose to find a rhythm based upon one series? He was the best OL in Denver last year, per reports.

He is more the type of lineman that would wear an opponent down than Proctor. He outweighs Proctor by 20 lbs. Our left side in the running game has been the weakest side, primarily because of Proctor who gets pushed back far too often.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2321760 said:
It is precisely because he only got one series I want to see him play more. Hoe are you suppose to find a rhythm based upon one series? He was the best OL in Denver last year, per reports.

He is more the type of lineman that would wear an opponent down than Proctor. He outweighs Proctor by 20 lbs. Our left side in the running game has been the weakest side, primarily because of Proctor who gets pushed back far too often.

what the hell did you just call me?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Gee, where has all this Roy love been? Last time I heard, people were still hatin' on Roy.