Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;2321609 said:
On Tuesday October 7th approximately 11:00 p.m., there was a disturbance
call made by an employee at the Jewel Hotel at 1530 Main Street. The
call stated that there was a disturbance between two black males and a
black female arguing and fighting at the location and that the suspects
were in the lobby.
"Karrine Steffans strikes again", maybe?

nah. :rolleyes:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Jerry in his pc is saying that it was a little glass umbrella that was broken in the restroom. He down played what happened but did say that they were kidding around up until going into the restroom and then something happened(horsing around escalated-crossed the line) but then it was over very quickly and they resolved it and when home. (paraphrasing)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
well if the dude was hitting on Pacs chick I think he had every right to be pist and I dont think he was wrong. How would you feel if some dude who was suppose to be looking out for you hit on your girl? You wouldnt be happy either.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
khiladi;2321820 said:
Because, according to one poster, the bodyguard was trying to hit on Pac-man's girlfriend which led to the 'altercation' in the first place...

Dude. So what? Pacman can't kick the guy's *** because of it, no matter how much he'd like to.

And why are so many other reports just unsubstantiated hearsay, while this one is the truth?

Good Gawd. The excuses for this guy never stop.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Marcelles Wiley had a good comment about Jones' incident. It basically was this-
"I have a problem with him being out at 1:30AM the night before the most grueling practice of the week and when he had to at a 7:30 special teams meeting the next morning."

I tend to have the same problem. I want him to do well, but he has to get his head out of his a** and remember he has a responsibilty to his teammates, organization, and himself to do a hell of a lot better.

links18

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2321830 said:
Jerry in his pc is saying that it was a little glass umbrella that was broken in the restroom. He down played what happened but did say that they were kidding around up until going into the restroom and then something happened(horsing around escalated-crossed the line) but then it was over very quickly and they resolved it and when home. (paraphrasing)

Makes sense. But Pac clearly has an anger management issue, like when he got facemasked and the refs didn't call it, he got so angry that it looked like he was about to draw a flag. Not that the refs didn't screw-up, but it is never a good idea to get so upset you cost your team 15 yards (granted he got away with it that time).

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2321873 said:
Marcelles Wiley had a good comment about Jones' incident. It basically was this-
"I have a problem with him being out at 1:30AM the night before the most grueling practice of the week and when he had to at a 7:30 special teams meeting the next morning."

I tend to have the same problem. I want him to do well, but he has to get his head out of his a** and remember he has a responsibilty to his teammates, organization, and himself to do a hell of a lot better.
Jerry also said that the 1:30 time was untrue. The time he mentioned was 11:10 and I believe that was the time that they left.

He also said that there wasn't much of a scuffle since Tommy knows how to handle himself and Pacman is smart enough to know that.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2321873 said:

Wiley should have tried it then maybe he'd have gotten more than 3 damn sacks his entire time here.

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
Per the police report it was 11 p.m.

Do you know where Flozell Adams is at 11 p.m.? I don't.

Was a crime committed? Doesn't appear so.
Was the NFL's or the Cowboys' image harmed by what actually happened?

We don't have a final answer, but I'm guessing if the proof is that Pac and his bodyguard, who are undoubtedly friendly, were horsing around and accidentally damaged property, the answer is no.

If Pac is suspended for this, it will be a real shame.

Not that Pac needs to be anywhere near this kind of situation, though.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2321906 said:
Jerry also said that the 1:30 time was untrue. The time he mentioned was 11:10 and I believe that was the time that they left.

He also said that there wasn't much of a scuffle since Tommy knows how to handle himself and Pacman is smart enough to know that.

I'd be willing to bet old Tommy isn't a little guy either. He'd probably Kimbo Slice little Pac:D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboystar17;2321850 said:
well if the dude was hitting on Pacs chick I think he had every right to be pist and I dont think he was wrong. How would you feel if some dude who was suppose to be looking out for you hit on your girl? You wouldnt be happy either.
Well, he is still a bachelor. If I had a choice between eliminating any chance of forfeiting a very lucrative source of income and dating one woman in a world full of billions of women, I would choose the former UNLESS I believed this woman was going to be the love of my life. I doubt that this woman is his soulmate for life, but I could be wrong.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Some of you guys are unbelieveable, the police report is right there and you guys are making up crap about some love triangle like you're auditioning for a job as ESPN.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
TheCount;2322045 said:
Some of you guys are unbelieveable, the police report is right there and you guys are making up crap about some love triangle like you're auditioning for a job as ESPN.

Or applying for a job as a writer for Days of our Lives:p:

Nav22

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet old Tommy isn't a little guy either. He'd probably Kimbo Slice little Pac
You wouldn't say that if you saw Kimbo's latest fight.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Deion Sanders says Pacman was upset with Tommy because he was late.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Again, this is much a doo about nothing. there is nothing to this. it's a waste of time and none of RG business.