Galian Beasts problem with our team

Galian Beast

Reaction score
First let me say I don't think the sky is falling, but things aren't going as expected for this team. This hasn't been an elite team. We shouldnt have lost to the Commanders and we shouldn't have problems beating the teams we're supposed to beat.

On offense I think its a combination of things. Sometimes the pocket collapses quickly but sometimes Romo gets all the time in the world, I really think our receivers must not be getting open. Witten is on top of the nfl in
receptions right now, and thats because Owens is blanketed all game.

Teams are looking at tape, and thats how they've learned to stop our offense. Take out Owens, and make us pass to witten and run the ball. He has had at least 7 catches in each game since our opener where he had 6.

I'm gonna say it. We need to go out there and get Roy Williams. Will he be the answer? Honestly I can't promise he would be. He doesn't seem to be doing much to get the ball in Detroit, but then again... thats detroit. I think that if we could at least take some pressure off Owens, we could open this offense back up.

I'm really dissapointed Garrett hasn't used Jones more at receiver as well. We have to start punishing teams for not respecting our threats. No one respects crayton or austin though, thats a fact.

On defense I think we're playing so vanilla its disgusting. I would have fired stewart and campo after that philly game in hindsight. I would definitely fire him now. We've got 3 1st round draft picks at corner, 1 first round pick at safety, and a 2nd round draft pick at safety...

and in terms of pass deflections.... the leading cowboy is ranked 19th and thats adam jones. we need to start playing more aggressive, and stop playing not to lose.

16th ranked defense (points per game)
14th ranked defense (yards)
22nd ranked defense (yards per play)
15th ranked defense (3rd percentage)
5th highest penalized defense

we should be a top 5 defense (in good things)