Gallimore Strong Like Bull

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Best play of the game for me last week.

Between him and Gregory I think there is signs that our Dline has some hope.

Usually though for Dallas something like that will be the highlight of his career and he will get multiple contracts and we'll be asking where was that guy from that Steelers game years ago.

Carson

Reaction score
Best play of the game for me last week.

Between him and Gregory I think there is signs that our Dline has some hope.

Usually though for Dallas something like that will be the highlight of his career and he will get multiple contracts and we'll be asking where was that guy from that Steelers game years ago.

So true

Whats awesome about Gallimore is he is so raw as a prospect. He’s only going to get better

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
So true

Whats awesome about Gallimore is he is so raw as a prospect. He’s only going to get better
And he seems to have great character, work ethic, and a humility about him.

You never know, because we don't truly know these guys, but I can't see him falling for a bunch of Hot Boyz hype nonsense or worrying about his business mogul status like Jaylon Smith.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
why the need to knock player down to prop another up? ridiculous!!!

..Hill was actually playing better every game and had he not got hurt would have been interesting them playing side by side the rest of the way..

they both wear the star so get over the hate..
He had the worst pff rating of any dt. Hes soft and a headcase. Hes on Taco trajectory. If you had to bet would you confidently bet Hill makes the team next year? My money would be on no

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
It's only one game, but if he continues to improve, its HUGE, for next year. Combined with the flashes from Hill, we may be set at 3T. Not a lot of good ones in next year's draft. Allows us to focus on a NG, CB, S etc.

conner01

Reaction score
It's only one game, but if he continues to improve, its HUGE, for next year. Combined with the flashes from Hill, we may be set at 3T. Not a lot of good ones in next year's draft. Allows us to focus on a NG, CB, S etc.
Cool fact
When getting 50% of snaps he has a TFL in every game
Just keep playing him 50% or more of snaps