Twitter: Gallup expected to play versus Packers

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope they're not bringing him back too soon. Dallas shouldn't need him to beat the Packers.

Dallas needs any advantage they can get anytime they play the Packers, despite it being at home.

Their recent history vs. Aaron Rodgers at AT&T certainly isn't anything to get overconfident about.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dallas needs any advantage they can get anytime they play the Packers, despite it being at home.

Their recent history vs. Aaron Rodgers at AT&T certainly isn't anything to get overconfident about.

No argument from me. But like someone else's response to me, we shouldn't have needed him against the Saints. My comment is my opinion that any one WR shouldn't being out shouldn't shut us completely down. Dallas has to be better than that. As far as Aaron Rodgers against us, he has yet to face this defense. But again, if we're only scoring 10 points.....

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Sounds about right. It was a 2-4 week timeframe and this puts him at 3 weeks recovery time.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No argument from me. But like someone else's response to me, we shouldn't have needed him against the Saints. My comment is my opinion that any one WR shouldn't being out shouldn't shut us completely down. Dallas has to be better than that. As far as Aaron Rodgers against us, he has yet to face this defense. But again, if we're only scoring 10 points.....

It wasn't so long ago that they couldn't muster a single WR who was a legitimate #1. Now they arguably have two and with some good fortune, might have more. It'll take time and further development, though, to make that come about. At least, they appear to be on the right track. Green Bay is a load to handle and it'll likely take everything we've got to take them down a peg. Here's hoping we're finally at that point to prove capable of it.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This is good news.

In my opinion, had we had Gallup for the N'awlins game we would have won.