Twitter: Gallup jumps in for a touchdown

shabazz

Reaction score
"And that is all Dak Prescott."

With all the "Hidden Agenda" lobbed at people from this forum , this is the one case that really does reek of an agenda. Booger McFarland lost any credibility he may have had with claiming that play was "All Dak". Me thinks that the guy that was fired from MNF many years ago is being proven exactly correct

JeffInDC

Reaction score
With all the "Hidden Agenda" lobbed at people from this forum , this is the one case that really does reek of an agenda. Booger McFarland lost any credibility he may have had with claiming that play was "All Dak". Me thinks that the guy that was fired from MNF many years ago is being proven exactly correct

For ONCE, I actually agree with you.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Ha ha, common ground at last!

I'm sure we'll never agree on Dak's abilities, but, even as someone that thinks he can lead this team to where it wants to go, giving him all the credit on a play where even Dak himself said Jarwin did EVERYTHING on that play is just BEYOND moronic. This is the WORST BROADCAST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY (even worse than when Dennis Miller was on the MNF Team)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lkelly

Reaction score
I was really hoping that the black cat would take over the booth in the second half.

Booger is just brutal. It was comical when he went into full prediction mode that Evan Engram would be the target in the red zone on the Giants' third down. As he's bumbling through his analysis they show Engram headed off the field for the play. It's as if the director was laughing at Booger as he picked the camera feed. Booger's gushing over how Daniel Jones "makes great decisions, is accurate, etc." was also a treat. Jones proceeds to heave a deep ball right to X. Woods right after overthrowing a receiver on the previous play to stop the clock late in the 2nd.

If ESPN2 had an alternate feed with just crowd noise from the stadium I would tune into that.