Twitter: Gallup jumps in for a touchdown

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm sure we'll never agree on Dak's abilities, but, even as someone that thinks he can lead this team to where it wants to go, giving him all the credit on a play where even Dak himself said Jarwin did EVERYTHING on that play is just BEYOND moronic. This is the WORST BROADCAST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY (even worse than when Dennis Miller was on the MNF Team)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked Miller! He just didn't fit for most people because of his obscure references.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That MNF team is bad, like really bad.
They spent all game reminding us Daniel Jones is a franchise quarterback......while not mentioning Dak aside from the Gallup play which wasn’t even on Dak lol. I rarely listen to them but it looks like Witten got out right in time. He was made the scapegoat for that mess.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
With all the "Hidden Agenda" lobbed at people from this forum , this is the one case that really does reek of an agenda. Booger McFarland lost any credibility he may have had with claiming that play was "All Dak". Me thinks that the guy that was fired from MNF many years ago is being proven exactly correct
He clearly wasn't talking about the TD itself or Gallup's score. He fully explained his comment if anyone was listening. He went back to how Dak was in control of the offense, seeing what the defense was doing, including seeing the blitz, changing the plays or moving players around, changing their routes, and then getting rid of the ball.

That's what he meant by, "That's all Dak." He made the play possible and took advantage of the defense by reading it and knowing what to do. He even said that Dak is reading the defense, going through progressions, moving players, etc. more than at any earlier time in his career.

He wasn't saying that it was all Dak that got the ball into the end zone.

Qcard

Reaction score

*Flies in for a touchdown

Dude is flying high!

The "Never Dak'ers" completely ignore...
1. Dak audibling Gallup into a different route pre-snap

2. Dak dropping a perfect pass over the Out stretched under defender to Gallup on the sideline knowing the over defending DB is playing off

But it's all Gallup....we all know this :facepalm:

Another dumb thread from Monday morning QBs.

Of course we'll all know truth after All 22s and game study review on Tuesday...

Never Dak'ers are so predictable

Doomsay

Reaction score
It was a great pass into a pretty small window, given Baker’s position.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, after an audible by "Non-throwing QB"

These "Never Dak'ers" are so delusional
You know people weren't exactly bashing Dak in this thread. They're praising Gallup's acrobatics and bashing the MNF crew, because they're kinda awful. Plenty of other threads to wade in and defend Dak tho.

Qcard

Reaction score
You know people weren't exactly bashing Dak in this thread. They're praising Gallup's acrobatics and bashing the MNF crew, because they're kinda awful. Plenty of other threads to wade in and defend Dak tho.
Point conceded but there are a few regular "Never Dak'ers" on this thread.