Gallup sets Dallas playoff rookie record

conner01

Reaction score
4.57 speed is slow for NFL standards, but he plays way faster. And catches great.
He’s not a burner but he runs good routes and gets open
If a guy like Austin watch what Gallup does with the speed he has he would be something

HungryLion

Reaction score
4.57 speed is slow for NFL standards, but he plays way faster. And catches great.

I thought Gallup posted a 4.51 at the combine? According to his nfl.com profile.

Either way, why Gallup doesn’t have elite speed. He definitely has enough to get behind a defense and stretch the field when needed.

He is going to be a quality starter for us. And the combo of him and Coop has the chance to be one of the better tandems in the league.

J12B

Reaction score
The Cowboys not only managed to add two starting WRs on the team this year with high upside but also got two guys with zero diva in them. Which is nice.

And neither of them missed a single game all season.

To my knowledge, Cooper has never missed a game since entering the league

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I’m glad because the first 10 games dak to Gallup looked atrocious it physically made me ill to watch them two attempt to have chemistry

The last quarter of the season they have been good with each other
I seemingly recollect differently MY FRIEND, as the very first preseason GAME series they were BOTH on the PLAYING FIELD TOGETHER,,,FORETOLD A FAR DIFFERENT STORY TO ME,,,:thumbup:

Man that 49ers pre season game kinda' seems like only a couple of fuzzy weekends ago,in certain vivid points of remembrance:confused:

GMO415

Reaction score
Cool. Hope he has two TDs in next year's NFC Championship

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Imagine if Dak connected on the 3-4 times he was running wide open down the sidelines.
Imagine if we had intelligent fans. They might be able to comprehend the fact that it wasn’t Dak’s fault they lost against the Rams.