Game 1: Rams vs. Saints thread

Sydla

Reaction score
When the Rams fan started a petition to get this officiating crew banned from this game, I laughed.

But LOL some real squirrly calls against the Rams thus far.

JustChip

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys messagebaord so of course we are going to care more about the Boys. Your point is some coddling stuff to me. Of course other qb's do it but who really gives a flip unless you're looking to excuse garbage play. I know I don't unless they got traded here. Keep the focus on Dak until then not trying to hear about what so and so over there does regarding missing/making plays.

Not coddling or excusing anything. I'd personally love to see Dak go 30 for 30 with 350 yards every game, but that's not reality. There are those on here that simply do not have realistic expectations for whatever reason.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
how the refs miss that holding penalty oh wait they should be use to it after missing it game after game on other teams oline when we play.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I haven't been watching the game but serious question: is the Saints DL just that much better than ours do we have a crappy scheme, or...?

The strengths of the Saints D go very well against the strengths of the Rams Offense. But even so, their DL has been a top unit in terms of generating pressure and creating havoc in the backfield. It's one of the reasons they secured the #1 seed.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Unreal....Saints blitz...they get pressure. Did we even attempt a blitz last week????:banghead:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Better make it a game, people changing the channel, losing rating$$$$

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Three things you can count on in life:
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Cowboys fans crying over officiating.