Game Day menu, fans! Simplicity or gluttony?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
In keeping with the spirit of the first tilt, the game day food tables need these essentials

Hot wings
Pizza
Mexican hot sauce and chips
Aside from thgat, louts, keep it simple, blokes!

Are you a game-day glutton or a 2-course nervous eater?

Both are good!:thumbup:
What is your game-day menu, hooligans!!!!

Ribs
Chips and salsa
Orange soda!!!!

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
In keeping with the spirit of the first tilt, the game day food tables need these essentials

Hot wings
Pizza
Mexican hot sauce and chips
Aside from thgat, louts, keep it simple, blokes!

Are you a game-day glutton or a 2-course nervous eater?

Both are good!:thumbup:
What is your game-day menu, hooligans!!!!

Ribs
Chips and salsa
Orange soda!!!!

I want to feast on the Panthers!! Have a plate of Cammie wings so he doesn't take flight and side of Short ribs so he doesn't want to tackle. Mostly I'll be dining on my finger nails when our offense is on the field ;)

CPanther95

Reaction score
I will have to try it. Been to Mexico many times but have yet to try the 7up. Mexican Coke is top notch for me :)

Try some 'Kosher for Passover' Coke out of the NYC bottling plant (during Passover only). They've switched to only 2 Liter bottles now, but that first glass is the best - just like old times. 100% sugar and NYC municipal water which is some of the best, if not the best, in the country.

Was easy to get when I lived in Philly, but Jewish Delis are impossible to find in the Carolinas.

Pants

Reaction score
I have to think on this one...in the event that there is a weather delay with the impending hurricane/tropical storm approaching, I gotta make sure whatever I have in front of me has staying power...I don't want to sit down with something at 4:30p em, gobble it all up expecting the first quarter, and then have a two-hour delay.....I want to experience game 1 in all of it's glory...not have a flat tire to start my excitement.....

....more to come....