Game day Menu

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Headed back from Austin after watching the Longhorns big win vs. USC last night! Gonna get home with plenty of time to have the wife make some spaghetti and meatballs! Feeling like a little pasta today. Salud my friends, and go Cowboys......even Garrett! What's on your plate?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Headed back from Austin after watching the Longhorns big win vs. USC last night! Gonna get home with plenty of time to have the wife make some spaghetti and meatballs! Feeling like a little pasta today. Salud my friends, and go Cowboys......even Garrett! What's on your plate?

Lumpia and Pancit. Maybe a pizza on the side

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Wife's bday today. Actually hitting a sports bar for the early games to meet up with some friends of hers from the Netherlands. We'll more than likely end up at a steakhouse early evening and be home for the Cowboys game.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Making some wings, half with homemade Buffalo sauce and half with this tasty looking teriyaki sauce I found at the store.

Also going to make some tots and whip up a nacho cheese sauce for dipping on the side.

And beer of course, lots of beer. If we end up playing like garbage in this one I might have to break out the liquor lol.

JayFord

Reaction score
Making some wings, half with homemade Buffalo sauce and half with this tasty looking teriyaki sauce I found at the store.

Also going to make some tots and whip up a nacho cheese sauce for dipping on the side.

And beer of course, lots of beer. If we end up playing like garbage in this one I might have to break out the liquor lol.

Put that liquor away were playing smart mistake free ball tonight