Game day menu

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Smoked brisket, ribs and sausage yesterday along with some green beans and mac and cheese, also drank lots of beer and bourbon so I'm off to a late start.:confused: it's a damn good thing I'm a trained professional because I plan to do it again today :)

Let's slap these punks around in their own house and take what's rightfully ours, NFC East champions today, let's go Cowboys :flagwave:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Smoked brisket, ribs and sausage yesterday along with some green beans and mac and cheese, also drank lots of beer and bourbon so I'm off to a late start.:confused: it's a damn good thing I'm a trained professional because I plan to do it again today :)

Let's slap these punks around in their own house and take what's rightfully ours, NFC East champions today, let's go Cowboys :flagwave:

This guy is doin' it right.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I will give it my blessing to avoid bad luck!!
Charro beans with need fajita tacos!!
What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys!!!!
@Silver N Blue
@catiii
@CF74
Since you approve. I am smoking some wings and sausage it’s going to be 42 degree here in Lansing mi
As usual I have plenty of crown and patron beer, today is yuenlings.
I am off until Thursday so I may indulge with a victory

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thats what I'm talkin bout!!
OIP.ualq7NnfgU5pBdw_J8miuwHaHW

Shunpike

Reaction score
I will give it my blessing to avoid bad luck!!
Charro beans with need fajita tacos!!
What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys!!!!
@Silver N Blue
@catiii
@CF74
Uncle Ranching. My son is in his Zeke jersey. Anxiously waiting for the Eagles game. He loves Indian food. I got him his favorite Indian food. For myself, I got wings, chip and dips.

My Giants are winning. That's good. Now onto Cowboys please.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Dear cooks and chefs, I want beef!

Fajitas and potato salad and corn tortillas.

A great winter game day meal.. Loaded Pot Roast been cooking in the crockpot all day. Roast, two different sliced sausages, a couple pieces of salted ham.. cut potatoes, carrots, some sliced jalapeños, garlic, onions, and cauliflower. The small vegs cook down, the potatoes and carrots end up full of flavor/soft, and the meat is so tender that it shreds with a fork.

After a game full of beers.. the juices set over a bed of rice. Best served after a victory :D

Qcard

Reaction score
Beast is not really preparing a feast for the "Toilet Bowl" NFC East Championship Game. Like Troy Aikman said during one of his broadcasts, winning the NFC East at 8-7 is more of an embarrassment than an accomplishment.

Assuming if we win, and that is a big IF, me and my daughter will probably just grab a burger after the game.
....and your daughter will forever equate Cowboys wins with good times!! Lol
Sad to say my 18 yr old daughter knows exactly when to ask for $$..and amounts too:lmao2:
I am expecting upwards of $200 if we win today

Kornish hens in crock pot with potatoes and green beans...with Rice!!