Game is all on the Defense

GenoT

Reaction score
Yeah...our offense REALLY contributed in that game, lol!

But at least Dak was clutch, eh?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It happens. The offense hasnt done really much all season. Plus the rams offense is elite.

The D is supposed to be a "punch them in the mouth" style Defense, so the Rams being elite is not an excuse. This Defense is supposed to stop the Rams strengths. They are supposed to be a great run defense and gave up.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The D is supposed to be a "punch them in the mouth" style Defense, so the Rams being elite is not an excuse. This Defense is supposed to stop the Rams strengths. They are supposed to be a great run defense and gave up.

It happens. Without the this defense Dallas wouldve had like 4-5 wins. This team always has one side not show up enough unfortunately.

DaoudaD

Reaction score
They were worst I have ever seen. They should be embarrassed, Dak was the only thing we had all night and thats sad. 22 ******** years and still nothing
they definitely disappear today. The writing was on the wall though
I knew that the only way they survive is if they get a lot of 3 and outs. and if the Offense sustain long drives.
Their defense go really hard on every play and I always said they were not very disciplined. That's great, but you can't play like that for too long. add to the fact that they are small, if they are on the field for too long, it's over.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all on dak and the coaches.

That simple. Dak was trash. Also the coaches decision to run it on 4th down instead of passing it which lead to a stop was a bad call.

And dak was trash.

Let me know how many rushing yards Dak gave up?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Their K-Mart blue light special DTs and Safeties finally caught up to them today.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Dak threw behind WR's and missed wide open opportunities. He also could gave extended drives by running and didnt even try.

He sucks and doesnt deserve an extension.

Lol he was our only offense tonight. He carried us for 308 yards in 23 minutes time of possession.

You’re about as clueless as they come

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
They were worst I have ever seen. They should be embarrassed, Dak was the only thing we had all night and thats sad. 22 ******** years and still nothing

WE averaged 21 points a game on offense and we were up against a team that averaged 33, so our D held them to 3 less than their seasonal average. We were in the playoffs because of our D not because of our O

kevm3

Reaction score
That's the problem with this team. RARELY can both sides of the team ever come together. One night the defense is dominating and we have a pre school offense... and now we have this game where this has to be one of the most unpleasant games I've watched in a long time on defense. This looks like vintage cowboys where we'd be letting other teams clown us.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It's all on dak and the coaches.

That simple. Dak was trash. Also the coaches decision to run it on 4th down instead of passing it which lead to a stop was a bad call.

And dak was trash.
So 275 rushing yards allowed is ok with you?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Let me know how many rushing yards Dak gave up?

He gave up rushing yards everytime he failed to extend drives. You give the ball back to an offense like that you are as much at fault as the defense.

So yes, dak gave up over 200+ rushing yards.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
All? No,not all...the majority,but the offense blew drives they had to have to stay in it. In ugly fashion too I might add. The Rams either way though,are just a better team and Dallas wasn’t winning that on their best day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He gave up rushing yards everytime he failed to extend drives. You give the ball back to an offense like that you are as much at fault as the defense.

So yes, dak gave up over 200+ rushing yards.

You sound dumb. Really dumb.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
That's the problem with this team. RARELY can both sides of the team ever come together. One night the defense is dominating and we have a pre school offense... and now we have this game where this has to be one of the most unpleasant games I've watched in a long time on defense. This looks like vintage cowboys where we'd be letting other teams clown us.

All i know is anybody expecting the Rams to not put 30 on us today was daydreaming. That is an elite offense that averaged 33 points a game this season and scored 30 or more 14 times this year. We needed turnovers or a gameplan on offense to match that and unfortuately we don't have the personell on offense to win a shootout. We actually held the Rams to 3 less than their season average

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It happens. Without the this defense Dallas wouldve had like 4-5 wins. This team always has one side not show up enough unfortunately.

Doesn't meant they are excused from their performance tonight. Step it up in the playoffs and not just regular season