Twitter: Game knows game

DFWJC

Reaction score
Allen has just as many playoff wins as Dak, and Russell's been to the SB twice (playoffs every year). Dak's better than these so where's the proof (wins)???
Not that team playoff wins are a valid QB stat, but for the record.....Allen and the Bills have twice as many wins as Dak and Cowboys....and he's been in the league 2 years less.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yep. I’d put Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson on that list for sure. I might also put Ryan Tannehill - before you laugh, just look at what he has done.

But he’s top 10 for sure. And boy when you look at the quarterbacks in the NFC, you realize just how bad it is...
What he has done? Or what Henry has done? Its amazing to me some people on this board. You (not you specifically)dont give Dak any credit for individual accomplishments, but you have no issue giving everyone else credit for them. Lamar Jackson can run. Thats about it. He also benefits from having one of the best coaches in the game and plays for a great organization. Same with Russell. Dak had Garrett and dumb and dumber upstairs and then Garrett got replaced by MM. Hardly fair comparisons. I know coaching is only part of the team but come on guys. If you give Dak a defense like the Ravens we are in the playoffs every year. Jesus if you give him a defense that doesnt allow 35 points a game we would have been undefeated when he went down this past season.

Swagger

Reaction score
Not that team playoff wins are a valid QB stat, but for the record.....Allen and the Bills have twice as many wins as Dak and Cowboys....and he's been in the league 2 years less.
Plus the Bills haven't had a good offensive line at any point for him and he only had a WR1 this past season.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I still don't understand the Russell Wilson slobbering on this forum.

He's a great QB but has been falling apart down the stretch for several years now. He also has to have a good defense and a good running game to make noise in the postseason.

Yeah, most teams don’t need good running games or defenses.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Only 4?
Go with 20+......
I know I'm crazy, hater, blah blah blah blah but wait till he hits the FA market as my vindication will be confirmed on this most average QB.

You are one of those people that tries to repeat things into reality.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I still don't understand the Russell Wilson slobbering on this forum.

He's a great QB but has been falling apart down the stretch for several years now. He also has to have a good defense and a good running game to make noise in the postseason.
Who should we slobber? Lets see your top 5 QBs.

Dre11

Reaction score
Allen has just as many playoff wins as Dak, and Russell's been to the SB twice (playoffs every year). Dak's better than these so where's the proof (wins)???

Wins happen when you have a team, Russell Superbowl appearances and win aided by the legion of boom.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cowherd never played a down in the NFL and had many stupid takes

when analysts, former NFL players rank Prescott high the dak haters are like
" what do these guys know about football and its just them expressing their opinion"

when pundits and some analysts rank Dak in the middle (of 2020 that is) the Dak haters are like
" these guys know football and you can't argue with their knowledge"

Dre11

Reaction score
That's Foxworth.....who has some pretty crazy takes at times himself.
Why do you mention Cowherd?

Btw, a couple of others who never played an NFL down...... Jimmy Johnson, Bill Walsh

Back to Foxworth. Bright guy, but I'm not sure he has ever been considered some sort of great QB evaluator.
Not saying dudes like Cowherd are, btw.

Because a thread was posted by Cowherd talking about 10-15 qbs that he thought was better than Dak.
difference between Fox, Jimmy, and Walsh they were apart of the game, where guys like cowherd are just hacks fishing for clicks

dfense

Reaction score
Not to hate on Dak, but I would offer him straight up for Allen, Wilson or Herbert. And throw in Zeke to sweeten the deal.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Because a thread was posted by Cowherd talking about 10-15 qbs that he thought was better than Dak.
difference between Fox, Jimmy, and Walsh they were apart of the game, where guys like cowherd are just hacks fishing for clicks
I didn't agree with the details of Cowherd's list either....but it was before the season, not after.
And for the record, the last poll that included at least one GM or scout from all 32 teams ........had Dak 14th.

Dre11

Reaction score
Exactly. Where's the news about other teams looking to trade for Dak after 2 years of nothing in negotiations? Heck, they may just be waiting for Dak to be a UFA, tho.

Interested to see what price Dak could fetch in FA.
Dak has asked for a trade like others, teams probably already know Dak isn't going anywhere. What I do know is here in Washington their fans are hoping Dak becomes available.