dak
allen
jackson
Ryan
murray
mayfield
stafford
tannehill

young guys like burrow and herbert still have to prove themselves but they are next might climb the list quickly

these dudes were top 5-6 and well ,

rivers brees and big ben have slipped and all close to retired so i can see why daks rising a bit with watosn

there might be 2 you can debate, Ryan may be on the way out. Stafford was good ,but what is he now

Dre11

Reaction score
No its inflated and teams without elite QBs are screwing themselves over and even teams with elite QBs have QBs freaking out because they can’t put enough pieces around them.

Dallas is in the same situation as Seattle but with a worse QB and Russell is finally on the cheap end of his deal.

whether its inflated or not, its the market. when you have a good one you sign him. they don't grow on trees

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
whether its inflated or not, its the market. when you have a good one you sign him. they don't grow on trees

About 15 to 20 have a QB that has a similar impact as ours..

If you have a good one you sign them? Yeah that’s working out real well for a lot of teams right now.

Don’t worry though.. Jerry is just as scared as you to make a move and will sign us up for mediocrity soon enough.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not arguing about Dak being a difference maker, or not, but the QB market is definitely getting out of hand.

It stinks that teams believe they have no choice, but to give in to it.
I guess it is what it is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
there might be 2 you can debate, Ryan may be on the way out. Stafford was good ,but what is he now
good enough for boy genius to throw in goff and a bunch of draft picks for him..hmm..far more then two can be debated as of now any of those guys on my list can debate whether you would take dak over them..

sure guys on their way out has dak moving up when Brees, rivers, and soon Ben are retiring naturally spots open..but then you have the other guys hot on his heels like burrows and Herbert along with murray and mayfield etc..

get the dak goggles off hes good but for sure after

Mahomes
rogers
wilson
brady

these dudes below can have a say in whos better
watson
dak
allen
jackson
Ryan
murray
mayfield
stafford

blueblood70

Reaction score

If you have a good one you sign them? Yeah that’s working out real well for a lot of teams right now.

Don’t worry though.. Jerry is just as scared as you to make a move and will sign us up for mediocrity soon enough.
i wouldnt go that deep but for sure these dudes are all lumped very closely..very debatable
watson
dak
allen
jackson
Ryan
murray
mayfield
stafford

Dre11

Reaction score

there isnt 15-20 qbs with Dak's impact on THIS team, and again you're trying to leave out his personal stats, which is a factor in getting paid.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
there isnt 15-20 qbs with Dak's impact on THIS team, and again you're trying to leave out his personal stats, which is a factor in getting paid.

Please.. Andy Dalton came in and was winning games at the same rate under worse circumstances.

Dre11

Reaction score
Please.. Andy Dalton came in and was winning games at the same rate under worse circumstances.

lol...gtfoh, they were winning in spite of Dalton, Dalton had a few moments, we played vs team that were depleted themselves along with giving us turnovers.

Corso

Reaction score
I disagree. The D, at the beginning of the year, was completely clueless and giving up historic numbers on the reg. It was amazing how inept and confused they were.
That started to shore up as the year progressed.
The Special Teams also steadily got better.

It took well over half the season for the team to start resembling anything towards competence.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First of all, he isn't going to hit the market this year..secondly, if and when dak does hit the market, what exactly do you suppose is going to happen that will validate your opinion?

Prescott's road in the FA market will resemble....validation will be complete!
Hey Jameis did you hear the Bucs won a SUPERBOWL!!!!!

https%3A%2F%2Fthepewterplank.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1214834543-850x560.jpeg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
lol...gtfoh, they were winning in spite of Dalton, Dalton had a few moments, we played vs team that were depleted themselves along with giving us turnovers.

You’re excuses are weak and they won games at a similar rate.. Cry about it.

JBS

Reaction score
Prescott's road in the FA market will resemble....validation will be complete!
Hey Jameis did you hear the Bucs won a SUPERBOWL!!!!!

https%3A%2F%2Fthepewterplank.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1214834543-850x560.jpeg

Lololol..dak is going to get a 1 year deal for the minimum? This is a ridiculous statement

Sydla

Reaction score
I still don't understand the Russell Wilson slobbering on this forum.

He's a great QB but has been falling apart down the stretch for several years now. He also has to have a good defense and a good running game to make noise in the postseason.

Because Wilson is a great QB.

Look at his stats. His pass ratings the last three years have been 110, 106, 105 and his QBRs have been 63, 72 and 74. He has over 30 TDs in the last three seasons, threw for 4,000 yards the last two. He's done that with what most would say is anywhere from an average to below average OL. And he spent a great deal of time throwing to good but never great WRs (DK Metcalf is legit however).

The guy is a legit Top 5 QB in this league. What's bizarre is how so many people like yourself act like he's just a decent QB.

Sydla

Reaction score
lol Tannehill still average in a good situation

His last two years would suggest otherwise. If he puts together another season like the last two, he's going to be in the discussion for Top 10 QB.

plymkr

Reaction score
then team should be beating the cowboys door down to try to trade for dak with the unsertinty of his contract and staylong term in dallas.

have a top 5 qb ever been traded ever? i would like to see that trade package
This is a question for the Dak haters and the Dak supporters. Would you trade Dak for 3 first rounders?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lololol..dak is going to get a 1 year deal for the minimum? This is a ridiculous statement
Ok, Dak lover let's see how things develop in the next few months as trust me you will be unpleasantly surprised.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree. The D, at the beginning of the year, was completely clueless and giving up historic numbers on the reg. It was amazing how inept and confused they were.
That started to shore up as the year progressed.
The Special Teams also steadily got better.

It took well over half the season for the team to start resembling anything towards competence.
Andy Dalton was sold-out by the Dak-Mafia starting with his main squeeze # 21 and his 2 fumbles in the Cards game right after Daltons come back win vs the Giants.

Corso

Reaction score
Andy Dalton was sold-out by the Dak-Mafia starting with his main squeeze # 21 and his 2 fumbles in the Cards game right after Daltons come back win vs the Giants.
Whatever you like going through your conspiracist mind is fine with me.
Just don't go selling you're crap at my doorstep.