Game was put in Zeke's hands and laid an egg. AGAIN

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This was the prefect game for Zeke to show the world that he was the best back in the NFL.

Low scoring game, bad weather. No one was going to be able to throw the ball. This was the game for Zeke to make plays and win the game.

And he came up short again. 3 games in a row.

Zeke is a shadow. The sooner the coaching staff figures this out, the better this team will be.

Pollard, on what few carries he had, again looked faster, hit the whole quicker and had vision.

Plenty of open holes and cut back lanes and outside cuts that Zeke simply missed.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
It wasn't Zeke. It wasn't Dak. It was the coach (and, yes, the refs) who kept taking the ball out of their hands. Two punts on 4th and 1. Two FGs in the red zone. A much-too-long FG try on 4th and 6.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The few runs I saw, Zeke looked great. He was jump cutting and made several guys miss (the one thing people were harping on).

Really seems like low hanging fruit to get on him, but I guess I've come to expect it from you.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
This was the prefect game for Zeke to show the world that he was the best back in the NFL.

Low scoring game, bad weather. No one was going to be able to throw the ball. This was the game for Zeke to make plays and win the game.

Zeke is a shadow. The sooner the coaching staff figures this out, the better this team will be.

Pollard, on what few carries he had, again looked faster, hit the whole quicker and had vision.

Plenty of open holes and cut back lanes and outside cuts that Zeke simply missed.

Not arguing that Zeke doesn't look as explosive as Pollard but Zeke isn't the reason they lost today.

Nav22

Reaction score
Totally disagree. I ripped Zeke to shreds for how he played his last 2 games, but he played well today.

Tough road game against the #1 D but he showed up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Guess that guy that wears #4 and wants 40 million a year shouldn't be held responsible for another loss without a TD?
By the way, will that 40 million $ QB beat a team with a winning record this season?
Nah it's all Zeke's fault......:muttley:

quickccc

Reaction score
Zeke only had 6 carries in the second half. Put in his hands?

When it was in his hands he produced 126 yards on 25 touches.

I'd swear some of you don't watch the games, or just have no clue.

and that was ridiculous ! ... he pounded and wearign down Pats front ..and we stopped it ?
especially in the red zone ...i was astounded !

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
We understand you are still disappointed in Zekes contract, however, we all know the truth in this loss lies with Garrett

quickccc

Reaction score

LOL ... Such a true zeke Hater !! :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We understand you are still disappointed in Zekes contract, however, we all know the truth in this loss lies with Garrett

People just need to accept that the patriots are the better team. Coaching is always a joke, nothing new here. But Zeke continuing to be an average RB is mystifying.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He didnt throw an interception or throw balls over guys heads on third down.

9 points. the offense put up 9 points.

Backs dont pass the ball. LOL

They get paid to run the ball. 15 million worth every penny.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Elliott was the only thing we had working for us, and we pretty much abandoned that in the second half

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It wasn't Zeke. It wasn't Dak. It was the coach (and, yes, the refs) who kept taking the ball out of their hands. Two punts on 4th and 1. Two FGs in the red zone. A much-too-long FG try on 4th and 6.

Refs were terrible, I will say that. Coaching is always horrid.