Gameday menu!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's gonna get cold tomorrow. Deer will be moving. Put some metal on the target.
Good idea but that depends on how the Cowboys game goes tonight. If they win I may be too hungover tomorrow morning to care about hunting.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
It’s forty degree today so I fired up the smoker. Have a couple of pork butts for pulled pork and some beef ribs going. Don’t know about sides letting the wife decide
I have Crown XO and crown salted caramel flowing. Will probably drink some yuengling later

Blackthorn

Reaction score
this entire time I thought those pics in @Blackthorn 's profile were of him
Nah man, I am 50 year fat guy that loves the family, Cowboys, hiking and listening to Ryan Bingham. I met Ryan though hiking and go to see him about 5 to 10 times per year. Dude was killing a guitar each night at the campfire on a a 7 day hike. After a few nights, I said, hey man, you should think about a music career. That when he told me he was. I had no clue.He is one cool dude that can shred a guitar. He is a humble person with deep music.

Last edited:

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Been wanting to try one of these but refuse to stand in line for it.....

dbf19f047632455bb854cf2ef3b30582_md.jpg
That’s good you don’t want to stand in line. A fight would probably break out

Sammy

Reaction score
Ate too much junk for CFB yesterday. Breakfast today was black coffee. Lunch was collagen protein in pumpkin spice tea to cover up the disgusting taste. Snack will be more coffee. Dinner is a baked chicken breast from the freezer and 3 yellow squash sauteed in coconut oil.