Yes, i went there..

Pumpkin spice vodka with sugar cookies.

OIP.9Z0nyijUFzx1Jx9hNmAI2gAAAA
OIP.Cfc99rwOFj_kPJp_CglJvAHaFj

I'm going to enjoy myself today if it kills me.....:laugh:

Last edited:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Filet Mignon barbecue tacos, with avocado and white cheese . with Small drops of salsa , and some lemon .

Also ... some grilled vegetables with onion, garlic and cilantro ... with a little virgin olive oil and some bits of butter.

Some apple slices with chocolate , and some nachos and popcorn .

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not decided yet, nothing's jumped out at me. When it does, I will kill it and cook it.

Like cern, I like providing my own food and on Friday stealthily hunted in the produce section of the HEB on Friday. I was careful to get upwind from the larger female species of homo sapien in the cruciferous section because they tend to let loose gasses that can temporarily blind you and give the prey the edge.

I plan or returning to put up a broccoli blind as they can be quite skittish. I may also take a deer guide to help me find the corn. That's a guide that is also a deer, not a guide to find deer if you were wondering and if you weren't, I'd be wondering about you.

I try to get to the potato section before they age because those eyes on me make me feel guilty. I stalked a head of cabbage and I am not usually a trophy hunter but that beauty is going up in the study.

I tried field dressing a watermelon and they asked me to leave. I will think twice before renewing that hunting lease.

Techsass

Reaction score
Late to the party due to my sacrilegious ways. I was actually catching up on some of my paycheck work this morning. The wife is lost in her world & hasn't bothered to share what scrumptious dinner she has in mind yet, but I'm sure I'll love it...or at least tell her I do.

cern

Reaction score
Not decided yet, nothing's jumped out at me. When it does, I will kill it and cook it.

Like cern, I like providing my own food and on Friday stealthily hunted in the produce section of the HEB on Friday. I was careful to get upwind from the larger female species of homo sapien in the cruciferous section because they tend to let loose gasses that can temporarily blind you and give the prey the edge.

I plan or returning to put up a broccoli blind as they can be quite skittish. I may also take a deer guide to help me find the corn. That's a guide that is also a deer, not a guide to find deer if you were wondering and if you weren't, I'd be wondering about you.

I try to get to the potato section before they age because those eyes on me make me feel guilty. I stalked a head of cabbage and I am not usually a trophy hunter but that beauty is going up in the study.

I tried field dressing a watermelon and they asked me to leave. I will think twice before renewing that hunting lease.
If you don't see blood, it ain't hunting.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I have a boneless pork shoulder smoking on the weber kettle. Brushed on marinade was worcestershire, fresh garlic and coated with Montreal steak seasoning. Probably have some sautéed string beans and jasmine rice.
It's coming along nicely .
I also whipped up some hot sausage and peppers.
Have a couple Mexican cokes too.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not really in the mood, but a man's gotta eat.....my dad insists on buying lunch today. Gonna have Church's fried chicken with mashed potatoes, fried okra and corn on the cob.
Go Cowboys, blah, blah, blah.....whats on your plate.
Hat dags! Extra hat!