Gameday Menu

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mentioned in the "Happy Thanksgiving" thread that our multi-family "Friendsgiving" was canceled due to several folks contracting a nasty flu.

So, we donated almost all the food we prepared to a local veteran's group. I selfishly kept the cream brulee I made.

Now, we are having a non-traditional Thanksgiving meal of beef stroganoff, a cab franc and, of course, the brulee... and we are very thankful to be sharing a meal together.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The usual T-Day menu.
I'm happy to be able to make my venison stuffed mushrooms to bring to the party. My nephew is doing something with some wild duck. He won't tell me what it is but he gave me one hint.... Bacon.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
chicken-ham-pie-mashed-top-6.jpg
Ham pie with mash potato topping.

10497498.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ574FC6eB3dJy9pP5R7CeRW5GZPXhiHVycuA&usqp=CAU
Happy Turkey Day!

Creeper

Reaction score
Turkey of course, brined for 24 hours.
Cranberry Orange, apple relish
Sweet Potatoes w/pecan oatmeal crumble
Twice cooked baked potatoes
Brussels Sprouts shredded and pan fried with garlic and olive oil
Kale Casserole topped with crispy fried shallots
Fennel and Green apple salad
Ginger glazed carrots
with Apple Crips and Vanilla ice cream for dessert.

There are just 3 of us this year so all of this will be topped with a double dose of Bromo Seltzer.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am having the usual Thanksgiving fare: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. I have dialed back the number of folks we gather with and I will be spending the day with my brother-n-law who is a Giants fan. He is elderly and a hoot.

Jack Daniels is my drink of choice and the ladies will be in the wine bottle. I hope you all have a great day my Dallas Cowboys' families.

Salud

Go Dallas!!!
Same here. Thanks for starting the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

catiii

Reaction score
I'm homebound with no transport so I'll be alone today (I like it that way!) eating a homemade submarine sandwich for lunch and nachos for the game with Rico's hot nacho cheese sauce and jalapenos. My boys' mom worked last night (RN) so she'll sleep today and my oldest son and his family will make a full Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow instead and I'll be picked up. I'll be making my famous YO Ranch jalapeno cheese cornbread and bringing that. I get to see my grandbabies yay!!
Today I plan on getting smashed during the game with unlimited nachos which won't stand a chance against Rum (Planter's Punch.) :muttley:The vGiants will get slaughtered!:flagwave:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Thanks for the honorable mention @Blackthorn :)
Happy Thanksgiving & and happy game Day menu zoners.

Like most of America today I'm having a typical Thanksgiving Day dinner.
Turkey-Ham-Brisket
Green beans-Carrots-Peas etc.
Mashed potatoes-Cornbread dressing-Mac and cheese etc.
Cakes-Pies etc.
Beer-Bourbon-Scotch etc.

Happy *** whooping Giants :laugh:

:flagwave: Cowboys :flagwave:
Thats not typical, you are pulling off the hat trick today brother.
Turkey-Ham-Brisket
That is the Turamket, and nobody leaves your house hungry.
Well done my friend and enjoy the day.