Garetts press coverage among and giggly whole time

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Well what a loser comment. It was under your control last week when your team blew it facing a bunch of backups. Cant even call him a clown as it is a disrespect to the clowns.

except Gacy. As much as we dislike Garrett I don’t think he’s as bad as Gacy. But yes pretty much any other clown should consider it a tremendous disrespect to be compared to Garrett

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He always has that stupid rehearsed grin on his TV show, too, even after horrible embarrassing losses or huge injuries (Romo). It's bizarre.

It's like his mother told him when he was a little boy to always smile and people will like you, little Jason, and he's never forgotten it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's probably just happy it's over. All year without a contract and being blamed for everything. It's over and he can move on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I cant tell you how infuriating it is watching Jason Garrett's press conference

He is smiling, giddy and sooooo happy about the teams performamce...

When asked about how he felt about missing the playoffs again he said it was out of our control...say what

I wonder if Billichek gets giddy if his team misses the playoffs....
he is giggly and smiling because he is getting out of the Jerry Looney Toon..... I would be smiling too...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I don't think anyone hates the man personally, I think they hate the way he coaches (if you can call it that), I think they hate is BS contrived press conferences, I think they hate his in game decision-making etc. He just got eliminated from the playoffs and he thinks its amazing how they practiced on Christmas Eve???? Seriously?
Frankly, I just don’t believe that. The cruelty in many comments suggests otherwise.

Silly

Reaction score
Probably his worst season ever. The division was historically weak, dallas had plenty of talent, and jerry signed Zeke and Hot boy.