Garrett's presser

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He looked at the room of reporters and dropped this bit of football wisdom on them: " We didn't execute........need to execute better".

Translation: its the players fault. My preparation was good. The schemes and play calls were good........players just didn't execute.

Last edited:

scottsp

Reaction score
They could plug in a monitor, sit it on the podium and replay a postgame presser from 2011. Would anyone be the wiser?

Worse, has the message inside the locker room been any different? Wish I knew for certain, but I know which way I'd bet every dime.

stiletto

Reaction score
These kind of things just aren't a problem with real HC's in the position...let's face it fella's... Garrett is Garrett.. he is what he is, has been like that for years. Will go on probably as long as Jerry breathes....

visionary

Reaction score
He looked at the room of reporters and dropped this bit of football wisdom on them: " We didn't execute........need to execute better".

Translation: its the players fault. My preparation was good. My schemes and play calls were good........players just didn't execute.

As usual this moron tries to find scapegoats

pathetic excuse for a coach

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Translation: its the players fault. My preparation was good. My schemes and play calls were good........players just didn't execute.

This and "it's a process" has been his shtick since day one. What's new?