Garrett and Barkley

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Romo retired 4 years ago. Appreciate and support what is here. If not, follow another team. We've caught on to the agenda you Dak haters are up to.
We don’t have to if we don’t want to. We can bash any moving part while still rooting on the sum. You did it for about 10 years. Lol

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I want to thank Jason Garrett for position 17 in the draft. Jason was always good about getting us draft position, he wasn't great, when he had a chance to be great he would always win a meaningless game to screw it up:laugh:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I told you he couldn’t field a RG for his life. Garrett has already started off at 29th in rushing attempts and 32 in yards and 32nd in yards per attempt at 1.5 yards per carry and this is with Barkley.

He had Jones throwing 41 times and that man chucked 2 INTs.

This is the difference between Garrett calling plays and Linehan or Moore in reality. This is the dude Romo had to play for and anybody that claims this dude was calling plays here since 2014 and Romo that he was the guy checking out of run plays. Garrett is lucky Callahan came here and completely revamped the RG. This guy was completely riding of the work of other dudes.
More of a Barkley and FO than a JG problem. I've been saying for the last 5 years that the Littles could have Randy Moss in his prime and Barry Sanders in his prime at RB with Joe Montana running the ship and they will not do anything because they either refuse to fix their OL or do not know how to draft OL.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We don’t have to if we don’t want to. We can bash any moving part while still rooting on the sum. You did it for about 10 years. Lol
Yeah, and a few of us got temporary banned several times because you crybabies couldn't handle any Romo criticism, so y'all would run to the mods to ban any Romo critics (which happened)! When that lady head honcho found out, she shut the whole thing down due to the crooked one-sided way things were run with that website.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, and a few of us got temporary banned several times because you crybabies couldn't handle any Romo criticism, so y'all would run to the mods to ban any Romo critics (which happened)! When that lady head honcho found out, she shut the whole thing down due to the crooked one-sided way things were run with that website.
Not sure why continue including me. I was booted too for bashing Romo. Last time for making fun of his farewell speech and love letters from fans. It was well worth it. Lol

AC- you’re becoming just like those Romo fans we despised.

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I told you he couldn’t field a RG for his life. Garrett has already started off at 29th in rushing attempts and 32 in yards and 32nd in yards per attempt at 1.5 yards per carry and this is with Barkley.

He had Jones throwing 41 times and that man chucked 2 INTs.

This is the difference between Garrett calling plays and Linehan or Moore in reality. This is the dude Romo had to play for and anybody that claims this dude was calling plays here since 2014 and Romo that he was the guy checking out of run plays. Garrett is lucky Callahan came here and completely revamped the RG. This guy was completely riding of the work of other dudes.

Oh look. Another worthless thread about Romo. Neat.

Making excuses and moving the goal posts for one guy and bashing the other. You are all over the place this whole thread.

Did you even look at how often Dak threw the ball last year? Lmao if you think Garrett had no say in this offense. He might not call plays but he 100% set the tone and game plan during the week. Get a grip on reality and not your slanted, biased view to try and make some pointless narrative you have.

Johnny23

Reaction score
In what alternate reality are you Dak fanboys living in were we actually played in a nfc championship game? Dak has missed the playoffs 2 of 4 seasons with a supposedly stacked roster. Dak 1/2 in the playoffs and is given credit for all-most winning see Green Bay in 2016 were everyone of you gloss over how catastrophic the Micah Hyde pick was in keeping Green Bay in the game.

Romo got killed for the botched snap and I personally don't think he ever got over that. In 2008 because of ineptitude the team implodes in a year we should have completed for a ring. Romo propped this team up during this time especially 2006,2007,and 2009 making the playoffs 3 of 4 years. It's not Tony's fault we have an owner and his son who thinks it is okay to have backup and special teams draft's when you need to infuse youth into the starting lineups.

The excuse making for Dak needs to stop. We saw the garbage Garrett had a hand in putting out there from 2008 - last season.

aria

Reaction score
@aria
Remember I said saquan was injury prone? Yea fun times.
Ok...did I ever argue that? I noticed you dodged my multiple attempts at betting who had the worst O line, the Cowboys or Giants. Ironically, I haven’t heard from you since you saw the Gnats play Pittsburgh.

What happened? Cold feet? Knew it was a losing bet?

Hell, I’ll still make the bet that the Cowboys have the better O line at the end of the season, even with all their injuries. Put some money where your mouth is boy.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Ok...did I ever argue that? I noticed you dodged my multiple attempts at betting who had the worst O line, the Cowboys or Giants. Ironically, I haven’t heard from you since you saw the Gnats play Pittsburgh.

What happened? Cold feet? Knew it was a losing bet?

Hell, I’ll still make the bet that the Cowboys have the better O line at the end of the season, even with all their injuries. Put some money where your mouth is boy.
Lol I'm not betting. You win the oline argument