Twitter: Garrett at World Series tonight

kwcool619

Reaction score
Hey Garrett, how about chatting with Sean McVay while you are here in L.A.?

Zman5

Reaction score
Meh. I'm glad he's at the game. I hope he goes to all the games and stay away for the week.
Less input we have from JG, the better the Cowboys will play the next game.

Radiashun

Reaction score
With the game on Monday, it’s acceptable if he left this afternoon and is coming back to Dallas tomorrow.

No matter how much you grind, it’s good to get a fresh look at the canvas.

Stephen and Jerry are almost always in Fayetteville on Saturday’s.

I wonder if the flights to Cabo were sold out.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett loves to go to championships as a fan ?

hmm ...

It makes sense, since Aikman gave Garrett free tickets to all those superbowls in the 90s .

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care what he in the team does this week all I know is they have extra time to prepare and every time that happens they show up flat and unfocused

Luckily we're playing a horrible team so we can afford to be flat for the 1st quarter.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't mess up his challenges or timeout duties.I think he's okay with clapping, he's mastered that

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garrett continues to impress me with his off field behavior and demeanor. A class act !!

If it wasn’t for Jason I’m not sure what I’d be proud of in our current dysfunctional organization.

I understand fans want more success but that’s simply not likely with Jethro and Son. This is probably as good as it gets in puppet era. Thanks Jason !!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Imagine Garrett as a baseball mgr. 3-1, Bottom of the 9th, man on 1st, 2 outs, count is 3and 2 and Garrett signals the batter to just take the pitch and hope for a walk. :muttley:

birdwells1

Reaction score
With the game on Monday, it’s acceptable if he left this afternoon and is coming back to Dallas tomorrow.

No matter how much you grind, it’s good to get a fresh look at the canvas.

Stephen and Jerry are almost always in Fayetteville on Saturday’s.

We don't know his itinerary, he may be staying through the weekend. I know that if I had the record he's had I may get away on the bye week but I'm not going to a World Series game, I'd be smart enough to stay out of the limelight. That's only if I was on the hot seat, like he should be, but this tells me he's not.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Garrett continues to impress me with his off field behavior and demeanor. A class act !!

If it wasn’t for Jason I’m not sure what I’d be proud of in our current dysfunctional organization.

I understand fans want more success but that’s simply not likely with Jethro and Son. This is probably as good as it gets in puppet era. Thanks Jason !!

Sarcasm? or Jason is that you? If so, how'd you like that game last night?