Twitter: Garrett at World Series tonight

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s what I meant. Clearly he’s not leaving 72 hours before the game and missing morning meetings for a baseball game

And it is the entire teams weekend off. Wonder what the others are doing.

I know they said, supposedly Dak said he will stay in town to get some extra work in with Cooper.
not that the summer time extra work helped with the other WR's. But you never know.

But coaches need time off too, reset, even if for a day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe it is a sign.
Paisley is recruiting to take him away from the Cowboys. He needs a clapper in the band, and Jason is one of the best.

Then we get a new coach as they go on tour.
You think Brad will glue a tambourine to Garrett's hand?

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
My wife thinks clapping is what JG does when he’s idle and doesn’t know what to do what his hands.

“Instead of crossing his arms, using his phone, or putting his hands in his pockets he claps.”

:laugh:

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
We don't know his itinerary, he may be staying through the weekend. I know that if I had the record he's had I may get away on the bye week but I'm not going to a World Series game, I'd be smart enough to stay out of the limelight. That's only if I was on the hot seat, like he should be, but this tells me he's not.
Or it says he’s a normal person that has had a very stressful 2 months and wants the opportunity to clear his head at a fun event.

Were you mad they let the team go to the African American history museum the day after DC instead of coming straight home.

I’ve lived the life of football coaches and contrary to popular opinion the job can be done in 100 hours per week instead of 168.

Guys like Saban and Belicheck are rare that they get better the more overtime they do. Most have the law of diminishing returns. Also I can tell you seeing first hand their staffs are absolutely miserable so there’s a trade off.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Gotta agree with you here.

As much as I dislike Garrett as the HC.. he’s human just like us. Seems like a nice enough guy but I don’t want him to be the coach of my favorite team.

Exactly

The bye week is just that. A chance to recharge and rest

Not a huge jg fan but this absolutely shouldn't be an issue

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or it says he’s a normal person that has had a very stressful 2 months and wants the opportunity to clear his head at a fun event.

Were you mad they let the team go to the African American history museum the day after DC instead of coming straight home.

I’ve lived the life of football coaches and contrary to popular opinion the job can be done in 100 hours per week instead of 168.

Guys like Saban and Belicheck are rare that they get better the more overtime they do. Most have the law of diminishing returns. Also I can tell you seeing first hand their staffs are absolutely miserable so there’s a trade off.
I want the team to win as much as anyone, but I also understand everyone needs a personal life.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
That’s how I honestly feel. I have no hope there’s a better situation with Jerry as long as he wants puppets for HC.

You can best believe the coaches like JJ or Tuna will not step foot in Texas again. Takes too much of the spotlight off booger. It will be puppet coaches from here on out.

Pants

Reaction score
Headline for this non-story should read: "Patsy seen with Paisley"

I have no doubt that Jones bought the tickets - trying to make his patsy look popular next to paisley so he can show the clapper in a positive outlook to the world; now everyone go out and buy merchandise in the bye week

the Guggenheim peeps must be upset that this loser is shown at a dodger game, tainting their franchise while they play for a world title, hoping that Garrett doesn't rub off on them

links18

Reaction score
Amari Cooper may be a football guy, but apparently our head coach is more interested in baseball than fixing his 3-4 , season on the brink, have bye week time to work on some things, team.

birdwells1

Reaction score

Jason's whole career has been diminishing returns and I wish I staff was a little miserable if that's what it takes.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Nick Saban, Bill Belicheck, Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, would they ever spend their biweek in LA at a Dodgers game? With a losing record ask yourself that question. Remember, these are some of the coaches that Jason looks up to, who he gets advice from.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You can best believe the coaches like JJ or Tuna will not step foot in Texas again. Takes too much of the spotlight off booger. It will be puppet coaches from here on out.
Right !!

I’m not sure All Cowboy fans totally grasp our situation . Bills tenure totally exposed Jerry. No one of that caliber will come here with Jerry again.