Twitter: Garrett at World Series tonight

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah by all means take some time off. With all those awesome decisions you have made lately. I would be studying game film all day every day. Yes I know they have to have a life.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I certainly don’t wish any misfortune on our favorite HC coach, but maybe he gets hit by a foul ball that causes temporary memory lose. His memory comes back after the season at 100%. Our new DB’s coach takes over as interem HC, and coaches us all the way to a Super Bowl victory!! Garrett is picked up by Cleveland after the season as their QB’s coach.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the game on Monday, it’s acceptable if he left this afternoon and is coming back to Dallas tomorrow.

No matter how much you grind, it’s good to get a fresh look at the canvas.

Stephen and Jerry are almost always in Fayetteville on Saturday’s.

It is the bye week.

I wonder if Belichick ever shows up anywhere during he season...

birdwells1

Reaction score
looks like a guy not concerned about his employment status.

That's what I said, if he had a real GM who's job relied on Ws and Ls then he's be more concerned that he's not delivering them. If I was 3-4 with a couple of bad late game decision on my record, my boss wouldn't see me at a Dodgers game on my bye week.

CWR

Reaction score
I love a good opportunity to call Garrett a moron, but I don't think his work ethic or his ability to grind is the problem. I believe he under thinks and then follows that up by over thinking lol. Princeton doesnt teach common sense and a feel for the game, and apparently neither does experience.

Proximo

Reaction score
Honestly couldn’t care less how he spends his free time.

No coach (or player) is thinking about football 24/7, so what’s it matter what they do during their down time? (assuming they’re being a decent member of society and keeping themselves in shape)

Also what’s with people saying he should be “laying low” because we have a losing record.
But why? Literally nobody cares that he’s at a baseball game except for some Cowboys fans and maybe some media members.
Guaranteed the Cowboys players and FO do not care, not one little bit.

And on a side note, this is just another example of what the Internet and social media has done to sports fandom.
Grown men sitting around talking about a picture of a guy at a baseball game. Ha.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With the game on Monday, it’s acceptable if he left this afternoon and is coming back to Dallas tomorrow.

No matter how much you grind, it’s good to get a fresh look at the canvas.

Stephen and Jerry are almost always in Fayetteville on Saturday’s.
Lol JG doesn't grind....

rags747

Reaction score
Anyone find it odd that he has no kids? He comes from a big family so kind of weird. I know some will say what the F is wrong with me for saying that but I guess that's how I feel. With all the cash he's been bringing down he could have 6-7 without issue obviously. Sure if you can't afford to have kids that's one thing, but not his problem. Have at it...

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Anyone find it odd that he has no kids? He comes from a big family so kind of weird. I know some will say what the F is wrong with me for saying that but I guess that's how I feel. With all the cash he's been bringing down he could have 6-7 without issue obviously. Sure if you can't afford to have kids that's one thing, but not his problem. Have at it...
Just wow. Goodbye