Twitter: Garrett at World Series tonight

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Anyone find it odd that he has no kids? He comes from a big family so kind of weird. I know some will say what the F is wrong with me for saying that but I guess that's how I feel. With all the cash he's been bringing down he could have 6-7 without issue obviously. Sure if you can't afford to have kids that's one thing, but not his problem. Have at it...
He’s been too busy screwing the team instead of his wife.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With the game on Monday, it’s acceptable if he left this afternoon and is coming back to Dallas tomorrow.

No matter how much you grind, it’s good to get a fresh look at the canvas.

Stephen and Jerry are almost always in Fayetteville on Saturday’s.
Everyone needs a day off once in awhile.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Garrett being at the game probably explains why neither team can score any runs. 1-1 tie entering the 12th.

Coincidence? I think not.

This one had me rolling..:lmao: To the OP..well done!

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm sure that he would have rather been talking to Billie Jean King.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
On a serious note - most of the top level NFL guys work 80-100 hour weeks for four months straight. This is the only freaking day Garrett is probably going to have off for the next two months.

I hate him too, but come on, the guy is supposedly human. If you were a multimillionaire and only had one day off from work for 2 months, where would you go?

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
He is probably learning a new way to call plays so the D doesn’t know what we are fixing to run.

JG steps to the sideline tugs his ear rubs his belly and grabs his junk.