Twitter: Garrett beats Dak in accuracy contests

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Cooper Rush is only a competitor for the starting job in the minds of some posters, but if we're only talking about a lob-one-into-a-trash-can contest then sure.

And that's all I meant. Accuracy. I doubt that Dak likes to lose, and should be motivated by being beaten.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
How do we know that Dak was really trying to win and just lost on purpose? He already witnessed first hand what happens when a player criticizes Garrett, how would he react to losing? Dak made the smart move and didn't want to be next on the Garrett Guys Mafia hit list. He would have woken up with Rowdy's head in his bed or had a dead dolphin delivered to his door. Dak would ask his agent what does this dead dolphin mean and his agent would say, "It's a Garrett message, it means tonight, you'll be traded to the Dolphins."

Garrett "winning" the contest is just his way of making Dak "kiss the ring".

kento40

Reaction score
Can't work on accuracy and smoke blunts at boat parties at the same time man. Gotta pick one.

Stryker44

Reaction score
How do we know that Dak was really trying to win and just lost on purpose? He already witnessed first hand what happens when a player criticizes Garrett, how would he react to losing? Dak made the smart move and didn't want to be next on the Garrett Guys Mafia hit list. He would have woken up with Rowdy's head in his bed or had a dead dolphin delivered to his door. Dak would ask his agent what does this dead dolphin mean and his agent would say, "It's a Garrett message, it means tonight, you'll be traded to the Dolphins."

Garrett "winning" the contest is just his way of making Dak "kiss the ring".

He should make every new player on the team kiss his rings.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

most of his throws, he doesn't fully rotate his shoulder around, so the ball comes out of his hands in different release points and is losing accuracy. that has to do with weight transfer to the front foot during the throw. ifyou look, garrett's shoulder turns over and points at the target and has the same release point. Dak doesn't come fully around and has inconsistent relese point. He needs to work with a throwing coach to correct that. tom Brady at 40 still does that.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
We all have disagreements about Garrett. Dak. The FO. Etc.

But I want to take this intoxicated moment to say I love you guys. Disagreements happen. But don’t let that define who you are and how and what you post.

Peace my dudes

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't know what to say. I mean this won't get unnoticed. Dak is just very inaccurate. Well, he definitely needs to show something this year or he has to look out for another team.
his problems are fixable. he should be working with a throwing coach to make his release point more consistent. he has the other stuff that's required, reading defenses, reacting, where to go with the ball, etc.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Unless dak gets wr w tiny *** baby arms this chucky cheese **** is bs! If the balls within reach it should be caught, and im 6'1 40 yo white dude who can pull down alley oops half the time, see my pic, ball w Ron Artest at Venice all day, so a ball a few inches here or there is irrelevent just dont throw it low or behind and its on!
actually it is important, as there will be CB arms and hands all around a WR and 1 ft is the difference between a catchable pass and a pass knocked down. they are not playing against air in real games.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
On the bright side, getting punked by your coach, who is probably as old as your dad, should motivate work toward improvement.

Garrett should keep doing this until Dak can beat him. He should add Rush and any other QBs into the mix. Competition motivates.
Just like in China when monks would learn kung foo. The student couldn't leave till they beat the master. Dak might be too old for that to happen though.....

blueblood70

Reaction score

stupid, i guess its all in fun..lets see garett and yes that Total DB David Carr take a full on hit from an unblocked 300pound AAron Donald type or blitzing LB..Dak will still be walking, it takes more than lob passes at hampers to show accuracy.. why didnt they do 1on1 drills throwing to a WR going out in routes being covered by a CB and having one rusher ??

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Yep perfect form, much better than Bill............

giphy.gif

And that was Bell before he was Belly with man boobs!!