Twitter: Garrett beats Dak in accuracy contests

CWR

Reaction score
Hey...wait a minute!! I'm a girl, and I can throw better than that!! LOL :laugh:

Lol, I knew I was putting my foot in my mouth. He has the form of someone that doesnt often throw anything. (That's what I meant) I've known women whos athleticism puts me to shame. Hehehehe.

aikemirv

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Reid did not want to have to bend back down!

aikemirv

Reaction score
stupid, i guess its all in fun..lets see garett and yes that Total DB David Carr take a full on hit from an unblocked 300pound AAron Donald type or blitzing LB..Dak will still be walking, it takes more than lob passes at hampers to show accuracy.. why didnt they do 1on1 drills throwing to a WR going out in routes being covered by a CB and having one rusher ??

David Carr took more shots in one year than Dak has in two!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe they should have a flag throwing competition, that's one thing garrett might win at. unless he starts clapping while he tries to throw it..

DiResta

Reaction score
maybe lost to some but Garrett actually played in primetime as qb and lit it up, hes not coming from Walgreens
plus Dak has accuracy issues so not really surprising

pretty certain thats why Garrett plays this little game with him but we already knew that

DiResta

Reaction score
He absolutely did not. Some of you guys are delusional. Rush doesn't have the arm that Dak does, and its not even close
he doesnt have the strength but CRush has shown great touch and havent noticed any accuracy problem
having said that yeah
CRush has a pretty weak arm lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He absolutely did not. Some of you guys are delusional. Rush doesn't have the arm that Dak does, and its not even close
It's really not. Dak has a very strong arm, I'm not sure why some fans think Rush is even close.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It's really not. Dak has a very strong arm, I'm not sure why some fans think Rush is even close.
This site is agenda based for the most part. People will literally try and convince you of anything as long as they believe it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This site is agenda based for the most part. People will literally try and convince you of anything as long as they believe it.
I've noticed that and when you are on the fence but don't go over the edge and absolutely love a player- you're then a hater.

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score

We have a kid that can through 70mph base balls in middle school. But he can't pitch because he can't throw strikes. It's not all about arm strength.

Dak is straight up terrible.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We have a kid that can through 70mph base balls in middle school. But he can't pitch because he can't throw strikes. It's not all about arm strength.

Yup. Rookie of the year and one of the best rookie seasons ever. Only thing terrible is your player analysis and your avatar

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

This isn't middle school baseball, If I were you I would teach the kid some control instead of trying to compare that to the NFL. Sounds like you're not very good at evaluating talent.

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
This isn't middle school baseball, If I were you I would teach the kid some control instead of trying to compare that to the NFL. Sounds like you're not very good at evaluating talent.

I'm not the coach ! I'm really good at evaluating talent. So don't try to be me you can't !