Garrett calling plays/More Garrett

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Is really the worst case scenario in this whole mess. I would rather have Linehan back. Garrett getting MORE involved in the offense and actually getting back play calling duties could NOT BE WORSE!!!

This has become a total disaster. Someone please save us. Don't let it be true.

Trust me you dont want linehan back, that only buys Garrett another year. Atleast with Garrett running the show he more than likely buries himself next season.

We have to start somewhere as the team progress to rid themselves of this stable of staff, even if it means a down 2019 season.

No we dont want linehan. Let the ship sink as it stands. Dont try to patch it. Leave it. Things will get better later on.

Sorry, it's what us fans have to deal with.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
What you just said about Dak is true of any and all QB's. All QB's get more erratic under duress and pressure.

But I completely agree the biggest issue was the Oline. But certainly having little to throw to was a big problem. As getting Cooper showed.
No doubt.

I love Cooper.

Great player and calming influence for us.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Is really the worst case scenario in this whole mess. I would rather have Linehan back. Garrett getting MORE involved in the offense and actually getting back play calling duties could NOT BE WORSE!!!

This has become a total disaster. Someone please save us. Don't let it be true.
LOL, this franchise is so dysfunctional !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!