Twitter: Garrett greatest regret

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I will never forget him playing right into the narrative the media wanted so bad after that 2013 loss to GB. He said romo changed the play.

Yet, the million times Romo changed the plays and they were successful I don't recall a single time of Romo saying well garrett called this and I had to change it.....yet we know that to be true.
Me either. Perfecting explained, well done.

leeblair

Reaction score
You can relate to that I am sure, when you were installing cheap, defective, toxic Chinese drywall...
How's your dad? Satan is the father of lies.
You must make him so proud.
John 8:44 KJV
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
His greatest regret is that he didn't get a video clip of a play that happened in practice?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
His greatest regret is yet to come.

Earning a pink slip before earning a ring. You are the weakest link, good bye.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Looks like the same is happening to him now with Kellen Moore purposefully calling bad plays to lose games and get him fired.
That diabolical genius. Moore knows by being too good and having himself get credit for the changes he made, Garrett would react in the way he has and tell him to stick to his horrid playbook only to unknowingly self-sabotage himself.

MikeB80

Reaction score
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

"Be back about 4"

John 3:15

Flamma

Reaction score
anyway, watching those games I see no difference in the effort from that 2010 team to the effort from this 2019 team the past two weeks. Getting down 31-3 and 21-3 is a serious problem. I have a feeling if the coach was anyone else he would be toast monday morning going into the bye.

Can't argue this. How do you come out flat to the Jets after that Green Bay start? I saw a little of this back in 2017 as well. A three game stretch where the Cowboys were clearly not playing at the same intensity level as their opponent. This game right here against the Eagles could cost Garrett his job. If Dallas gets stomped at home, it's goodbye Garrett.

cowboyed

Reaction score
When he frowned at a reporter's question and several of his freckles dropped off.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Can't argue this. How do you come out flat to the Jets after that Green Bay start? I saw a little of this back in 2017 as well. A three game stretch where the Cowboys were clearly not playing at the same intensity level as their opponent. This game right here against the Eagles could cost Garrett his job. If Dallas gets stomped at home, it's goodbye Garrett.

Team needs to play with more emotion.

It definitely responds to pressure with overly cerebral play, and this neuters the team time and time again.

The "it's about us" concept: instead of coming with fierce energy.

Why not take the field with resolve?

"We are here with the intention of ruining YOUR day in all ways possible. We own and pride ourselves on a collective determination to provide a very harsh reality for YOU today."

We respect too much and play frontrunner football. Any adversity whatsoever and the team becomes unsound.

Nothing is ever fixed. That is coaching failure.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Your magic sky person tell you that

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I would have guessed it was not clapping after a typical screw-up by our team...................... :facepalm: