Garrett supporters pointed out Garrett's stats too

leeblair

Reaction score
For the longest time, we heard Dak could not put up over 200 yds a game. And that was why he sucked.

Then he goes out and kills that argument.

Now it's that stats dont matter.

Interesting
Celebrate that Super Bowl trophy his stats earned.
We were 8-8, but his stats make it okay, right?
He threw the ball into the ground on 4th down, but his stats were good, right?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
During the 13 miserable years that we were forced to endure the incompetence of Jason Garrett, his supporters repeatedly pointed out the stats of the offense. Garrett's offenses would rack up big yards on passing plays, but because he ignored the run game, drives repeatedly stalled in the red zone when the field shortened and receivers couldn't get open.
We heard how much the players loved Garrett, and how they never quit on him. We heard time and time again how the players believed in him.
Yet every year ended in disappointment, and he wasted years of the fans lives and the careers of many stars. 8-8 was Garrett's record more often than not, yet we heard that we were trolls for demanding that he be fired.
We were even told that we should be happy with an 8-8 record.
Sound familiar?
The danger of this mentality continuing is real. Garrett 2.0 is in the house.

Yes Garrett 2.0 is now the offensive coordinator for the Giants is that where this thread is going?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
At least with the four Horsemen it is never boring here on this forum, this time Lex Luger strikes from behide while Wahoo McDaniels was giving an interview. Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
During the 13 miserable years that we were forced to endure the incompetence of Jason Garrett, his supporters repeatedly pointed out the stats of the offense. Garrett's offenses would rack up big yards on passing plays, but because he ignored the run game, drives repeatedly stalled in the red zone when the field shortened and receivers couldn't get open.
We heard how much the players loved Garrett, and how they never quit on him. We heard time and time again how the players believed in him.
Yet every year ended in disappointment, and he wasted years of the fans lives and the careers of many stars. 8-8 was Garrett's record more often than not, yet we heard that we were trolls for demanding that he be fired.
Sound familiar?

Should we listen to the clown that loves dalton as his qb and thinks the chiefs should cut mahomes in a year?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This thread was created over an hour ago.

I don’t remember the last time the OP of a thread didn’t receive a single “like” after a full hour.

Congrats to @leeblair , the new CZ Village Idiot! HAIL!!!!

There should honestly be rules against trolls like this even being allowed on the site.

Little Jr

Reaction score
What is your point?
If you see his old posts/comments you would know his point. Lol They say follow the money, in this case, follow the football uneducated post and comments by the OP and you will see the point. Hes one of those guys that will make a post about something off the Dak topic, but its really to get a Dak topic started.

Reactions: G2

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I once commented about someone who passed away, it was a family member, I was young and stupid I admit..My brother took me aside and said. "The person is gone, leave them in peace" I never forgot that lesson.

conner01

Reaction score
Sound familiar?
Don’t you ever stop?
Dak must have kicked your dog