Twitter: Garrett trying to convince Witten to stay

_sturt_

Reaction score
That multiple offers are filtering through should be some reassurance to Witten that this isn't now or never for his broadcast career.

Sure, they might hire someone at MNF who will be there many, many years. Then again, it might get back to how it was pre-Gruden, and it seemed new booth personnel were showing up with some regularity.

Total guess... maybe this second offer is from Fox for Thursday Night... I know it was said Buck/Aikman would not be expected to take that on, but I'm not aware that they've announced who would (?).

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Please no, out with the old and in with the new. His mind is already retired and his body is not far behind. Like they say, once ya start thinking it...........you are done.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you have given your body over to the full contact and rigor of the NFL for 15 years, a man has a right to say, “that’s it.”

It’s his body, his life and his family. I love #82 and I hope he rides off into the sunset straight into the booth. He’s headed to Canton someday. Got nothing to prove and owes nothing.