Garrett will not be fired. Bet your house on it

HotDog37

Reaction score
^No no, and then no, and then hell to the no. No former Cowboys. It's more or less a death knell to keep possible jaded, or not jaded former players around. You do NOT bring in former players to "coach" the team. It's the same psychology as hiring a 3rd party negotiator to properly handle things without bias. Cowboys need a totally new direction with all new people and a new talent pool.

ICP

Reaction score
I honestly think that if Garrett doesn't take us to the promised land that he will be gone. I think that Jerruh is realizing the fan base is really getting fed up. He's also got the media roasting the organization on a weekly basis.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I honestly think that if Garrett doesn't take us to the promised land that he will be gone. I think that Jerruh is realizing the fan base is really getting fed up. He's also got the media roasting the organization on a weekly basis.
Jerrah definitely appears fed up. Why it took this long who knows? Garrett has blown plenty of games for plenty of years.

johneric8

Reaction score
I guess the dude that fancied himself as nosterdamus can't be bothered to stand behind his request for all of us to bet our houses that Garrett stays.

Chuckie oh Chuckie where art thou

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I don't think Garrett is back next year and a lot of the decision behind that will be of Garrett's doing. How can he come back?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Jerry won’t embarrass JG by firing him mid season.

They will say they came to a mutual conclusion that it’s best that they part ways after the season is over.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it.
but if it does...put me firmly in the camp of
:starspin:THE URBAN LEGEND:starspin:

unless The Hoody becomes available:thumbup:

in the meantime....
:flagwave:Go Cowboys...BEAT buffalo:flagwave:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Won’t get fired, just. Won’t get resigned.