Garrett

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Garrett is REALLY pissing me off.....the guy quite calling running plays when we are STILL in the gae (see last week), and then he comes out passing with 2:00 minutes left in the half in this game. We should have been running the ball with 2:00 left in the half. Granted Romo needs to take care of the ball better whenever he's running the ball though.

Garrett has been pretty lucky with the play-calling last year, and given him some leeway with the fans, but it has been ridiculous as far as game-time-control.

Every loss that we had last year AND this year was due to him passing as soon as we were behind by either a TD or a FG....

It makes you wonder just what kind of a "genius" the guy really is.

Get F. Jones back in there and let him do what he does best....make BIG runs.

It makes me wonder if A. Peterson was on this team, would he be going to him more than what he is with Felix? I doubt it. Sorry, but we have an AP on this team and that is FJ! Sorry but that IS the way it is.

Either that or the beer is talking. :)

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Andddddd what do you think of Marion Barber?

If only if only we could have 2 people carry the ball at once huh?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
dre1614;2309256 said:
how old are you 10?

we have a whole half to play. relax

Does that change what happened last week? Or our losses last year? Have you watche the games? Have you even PLAYED football? You don't abandon the run like last week or last year when down by ONE possession.

A 10 year old drinking? Only in Europe.

dre1614

Reaction score
Jimz31;2309281 said:
Does that change what happened last week? Or our losses last year? Have you watche the games? Have you even PLAYED football? You don't abandon the run like last week or last year when down by ONE possession.

A 10 year old drinking? Only in Europe.

dude, you must have a horrible life, relax and stop being so negative lmao

J.Allen69U

Reaction score
Felix Jones could not be as good as AD even if he carried a chainsaw when he ran.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I agree, I'd like to see more Felix, running and receiving.