PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
We have to have a serious talk about the hair

He is the Human Chia Pet

cowboys-football-oxnard-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9771434c.jpg

:lmao::lmao2::laugh:

DanA

Reaction score
Zeke is in ideal condition IMO. RB's take too many hits to be too lean like a receiver, Zeke just looks a powerful looking dude right now but I think he'll show he's in better condition to run out games when the action starts.

Sage3030

Reaction score
His head is so freaking big. I bet he nearly falls over when he bends down to pick something up. Where do you find a helmet to fit a head that freaking big? Does he get a super duper custom job with laser fittings and a complete re-tool of the assembly line? His head is so big that his bobblehead doll is an accurate representation of him.

I love Zeke, but dang he’s got a head that can’t fit through a doorway.

Plankton

Reaction score
Gary Brown looks fat, too.

True story about Gary Brown.

Brown was the starting running back for the Oilers at the start of the 1995 season. He had a good training camp, and rushed for over 100 yards in Week One. Somehow, between Week 1 and Week 2, Brown gained 10 pounds, and soon lost his starting job. He was out of football the next season, then had a comeback of sorts with the Chargers then the Giants.

Weight issues and Gary Brown go hand in hand.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Weren't there pictures of Zeke looking like a Greek statue floating around last December when his suspension was over, and everybody was raving about his physical conditioning?

Not worried about Elliott. At all.
Yeah it only took a suspension and halfway into the season for Zeke to finally be in shape at the ripe old age of 22.

I remember people actually trying to argue Zeke was never out of shape coming into last year.

The fact we have to talk/worry about what shape a 22 year old highly drafted player is in.... Is worrying in and of itself.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

So for everyone from a couple days ago that was upset and all over Zeke on how he will never change and he as stop partying and everything else negative said about his conditioning and weight, you guys can chill and breath.

Call this a public service!

What's a coach going to say, he looks like crap and he aint ready to play? All of this may be true or not but you can't know until we see it on the field. That's just the plain truth of it to me.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I have felt all off-season that Zeke was coming in with a chip on his shoulder. That suspension might be a blessing in disguise. I still think he gets 2000 yards.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
What's a coach going to say, he looks like crap and he aint ready to play? All of this may be true or not but you can't know until we see it on the field. That's just the plain truth of it to me.

You are absolutely right about not knowing until you see him with your on eyes. But know this, my OP had nothing to do with his on field performance. It was in response to people’s criticism towards him from a picture that was posted of him in a hoodie. They was freaking out from a posters comment of him looking fat. This from a picture and not with their own eyes. So I provide this tidbit from the coach who as no one on this board, would have first hand insight.