Geez, I'll be happy when today's game is over

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I am so sick of the TO thing. Not him specifically but the media attention to a non issue like his statements.

He addressed them in his inside the huddle show. He and Romo talked about it after practice to the media and everything is fine.

I am just sooooooo tired of these knuckleheads in the media who are trying to CREATE controversy where none exists.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are a few players around the league that immediately get the media on overdrive. TO is one of them. I've largely ignored the entire situation this week because I knew what would be said. We knew it would be like this when we signed him so this isn't a real surprise. Let's just hope he can speak as loudly on the field today.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2307825 said:
I am so sick of the TO thing. Not him specifically but the media attention to a non issue like his statements.

He addressed them in his inside the huddle show. He and Romo talked about it after practice to the media and everything is fine.

I am just sooooooo tired of these knuckleheads in the media who are trying to CREATE controversy where none exists.
:thumbup:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about it all week. What are you talking about?

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
I'm sick of this game, period. The offense has not rhythm. Yes, they've scored, but they can't get anything consistent going.

This so-called fantastic secondary is pathetic. I'd rather be the Texans and have no hope than a team that has a flash of brilliance and suck for 6 series in a row.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2309921 said:
I'm sick of this game, period. The offense has not rhythm. Yes, they've scored, but they can't get anything consistent going.

This so-called fantastic secondary is pathetic. I'd rather be the Texans and have no hope than a team that has a flash of brilliance and suck for 6 series in a row.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/