Gerald McCoy to be released soon

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
McCoy has proven he can be very productive when asked to do what Rod Marinelli would ask him to do.

McCoy also provides value as a mentor to our young DT group.

For the right price I'm down for sure

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah...the Bucs are gonna be looking to replace JPP and McCoy with a JAG like Taco Charlton.
:muttley::facepalm:

Taco is not a JAG. He is a bottom of the barrel joke of a football player. Will be out of football like Tapper in a few years.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Trade Taco for McCoy and Collins for Joseph. Or keep Taco and Collins and just pick up McCoy and Joseph as free agents.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I would like to get excited and think he would be a nice pickup to push the Cowboys to the next level.

But since we just spent our highest pick at his position, you can just hear the whispers of "progress stopper".

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Please, for the love of God, do not let Philly or the Rams pick him up.
I don't think Philly would as they are pretty deep at DT. The Rams, maybe.

The Browns seem like the most natural fit. They have no qualms whatsoever about adding more talent anywhere and at any time.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I would like to get excited and think he would be a nice pickup to push the Cowboys to the next level.

But since we just spent our highest pick at his position, you can just hear the whispers of "progress stopper".
Not really when they can both play either position

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I hear the Browns are going to go after McCoy.

I would like him here.
I think Dallas is likely out. solid FAs don't seem to come to Dallas on the cheap

NE is the obvious spot: less money but good shot at winning the division & making a SB run

CLE is putting together a hell of a team (on paper); might be worth less money to go there.

Same could go for: KC, PHI, HOU, NO, LAR, LAC, maaaaybe SEA or SF

if I'm McCoy, I'm 31...I go looking for a shot at a ring. Sadly, that may not mean Dallas

Beaker42

Reaction score
pass.. We have a log jam already. No need for a vet DT.
Right, because OUR GUYS have proven to be soooo good and untouchable. Yeah, we have a logjam at DT ...... a logjam of suckdom. Right now I consider Hill the only one that doesn’t need to be upgraded.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
We don't need pro-bowl talent, we have Trysten Hill. Trysten Hill is everything Rod Marinelli wants in a DT and we needed to draft him 58th overall to replace Maliek Collins in a year, who was drafted 67th overall because he's everything Rod Marinelli wants in a DT.
:clap: