Gerald McCoy to Carolina

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Objectively speaking, you go with the quarterback. Cam is more proven than Lamar or Baker, it makes sense there.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I really wanted him, but I’m glad he’s not going to the NFC East, any NFC contenders or to the Patriots. So I’ll consider this a win.

Not so sure about that. The last time Cam played 16 games and didn't win 11 of them was 2012.

He may not be the best QB in the world, but he's really, really good at beating up on mediocre teams not equipped for his unique skill set. They have more 'sure wins' on their schedule every year than just about anybody.

Additionally, the dude is 7-8 vs Drew Brees in that division, that's pretty impressive.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I really wanted him, but I’m glad he’s not going to the NFC East, any NFC contenders or to the Patriots. So I’ll consider this a win.
He went to an NFC team. One that could be competitive in the conference. A "win" would be going to an AFC team. Even if it were the Patriots.

irishline

Reaction score
Not so sure about that. The last time Cam played 16 games and didn't win 11 of them was 2012.

He may not be the best QB in the world, but he's really, really good at beating up on mediocre teams not equipped for his unique skill set. They have more 'sure wins' on their schedule every year than just about anybody.

Additionally, the dude is 7-8 vs Drew Brees in that division, that's pretty impressive.

He went 6-8 as a starter in 2018 and 2016. He played in 14 games in 2018 and 15 in 2016. At best those years he would have won 8 (assuming he would win them all). While you are technically correct, he would have had two seasons with a record, at best, of .500 ball over the past 3 years had he not missed a whopping 3 games. One for sure would have been a losing season. Come on man, its not hard to figure that out.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Objectively speaking, you go with the quarterback. Cam is more proven than Lamar or Baker, it makes sense there.
Do you currently live in Philly? One of my best friends was born and raised in Philly and he's a monster Eagles-Stan.
We have fun talking ish.

Just curious.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He went 6-8 as a starter in 2018 and 2016. He played in 14 games in 2018 and 15 in 2016. At best those years he would have won 8 (assuming he would win them all). While you are technically correct, he would have had two seasons with a record, at best, of .500 ball over the past 3 years had he not missed a whopping 3 games. One for sure would have been a losing season. Come on man, its not hard to figure that out.

Last year he had arms problems a la Favre in NY. They’re not a mediocre roster.