Giants are full of it

Verdict

Reaction score
If the Giants do anything other than take a QB at #2 overall they are idiotic. Eli is done.

Unless they just really don't like any of the QBs it would be idiotic to pass on a QB.

jrumann59

Reaction score
If the Giants do anything other than take a QB at #2 overall they are idiotic. Eli is done.

Unless they just really don't like any of the QBs it would be idiotic to pass on a QB.
I agree, but wait for the Dallas FO to say, "Here hold my beer and watch this," and draft a WR that is somewhere between Allen Hurns and TWill in the 1st.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I think they trade down w/the Bills. Get an extra 1st next year ontop of 2 firsts and a second this year.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I'm thinking Buffalo does not want to pay that higher price.
But trades with Cleveland for number 4 pick.

CapnB

Reaction score
I agree, but wait for the Dallas FO to say, "Here hold my beer and watch this," and draft a WR that is somewhere between Allen Hurns and TWill in the 1st.

Our FO hasn't done anything dumb in the first rd in some time now. And I'll even give them a pass on the Mo trade in 2012 because EVERYONE thought he was the next big shutdown corner. I usually don't listen to the draft shows on the mothership anymore or any shows on there for that matter. But they brought up some really good points that lean towards the team not selecting a WR with the first or second pick because of the team leaning so heavily on the run. It actually made a lot of sense.

CapnB

Reaction score
They really seem to like Barkley. But, if you have a clear-cut choice at getting your next franchise QB and don't take it? Then you deserve whats coming in the years after Eli retires.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
They really seem to like Barkley. But, if you have a clear-cut choice at getting your next franchise QB and don't take it? Then you deserve whats coming in the years after Eli retires.

Eli has been done for a few seasons now . He sees and hears Ghosts causing him to get rid of the ball to soon or fall into fetal position scared to take a hit .

erod

Reaction score
The only QB I think is capable of a big career in this league is Baker Mayfield. The rest smell like busts to me.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
The only QB I think is capable of a big career in this league is Baker Mayfield. The rest smell like busts to me.

with the right support staff Baker 100% will be real deal . Most accurate QB in this draft and he has that "It" factor .

GreenMean69

Reaction score
If the Browns Take Barkley and Mayfield I think they could have one of the best offenses in the NFL in a year or 2 . You add them to Landry and Gordan ... omg . Their Defense is pretty decent as well . I think their biggest problem "GM" was taken care of this year . Only other problem I see is Hue , something about him I just dont like ....

Hadenough

Reaction score
He is considered an "iron man" because he throws the ball in the first two seconds whether anyone is open or not. Then he gives that dumb face.
I would love to see Dez in Giants uniform yelling at Eli on the sidelines as Eli just threw him a catchable ball and it goes off his hands for an int!

Techsass

Reaction score
Strange year for QBs. All of the hype for each of them seems to have a major BUT... attached.

It must suck to actually reach #2 and not like any of the QBs. I don't know if I believe that they don't.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Our FO hasn't done anything dumb in the first rd in some time now. And I'll even give them a pass on the Mo trade in 2012 because EVERYONE thought he was the next big shutdown corner. I usually don't listen to the draft shows on the mothership anymore or any shows on there for that matter. But they brought up some really good points that lean towards the team not selecting a WR with the first or second pick because of the team leaning so heavily on the run. It actually made a lot of sense.

Everyone? Speak for yourself playa...i never liked Mo's game b/c I like CBs who tackle well.

Giants are gonna draft Barkley or Chubb. Barkley makes their offense crazy talented at skill positions, but that OL will cost them. Lotsa money already spent on DL, so it'll be interesting.

CapnB

Reaction score
Everyone? Speak for yourself playa...i never liked Mo's game b/c I like CBs who tackle well.

Giants are gonna draft Barkley or Chubb. Barkley makes their offense crazy talented at skill positions, but that OL will cost them. Lotsa money already spent on DL, so it'll be interesting.

I was talking about teams... he was supposed to be the next prime

JustChip

Reaction score

But is there really a clear-cut choice in this year's class? I don't watch a bunch of college games nor film, but Sam Darnold reminds me of Vinny Testaverde from what I've seen. Josh Rosen reminds me of Matt Leinhart. Baker Mayfield makes me think Johnny Manziel. I've not seen any Josh Allen so I'll abstain on him. The Giants may have somebody in Webb that they feel is as good as any of this year's class so, in that case, trade and get more assets to build a team.