Giants at Cowboys score predictions?

John813

Reaction score
31-14 Cowboys.

Dak struggles, and Moore inserts the secret sauce Jeff Heath at QB.

31 straight points as our true leader plays QB, SS, & K

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
27 - 21 Cowboys. Brett Maher begins his season of making us both curse at, and cheer him, by making a 50+ yard fg and missing one under 40 yards. Keep your alcohol close, you're gonna need a heavy dose whenever #2 lines up for a kick.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You really think Eli puts up a 30 burger in our house against THIS defense? :lmao2:

No, but you’re not exactly the world’s greatest defense against smash mouth football, and Saquon is slightly better than CJ Anderson and Marlon Mack

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think Dallas wins

31-13

I think the defense is just going hang an *** whooping on Eli and that offensive line.

5 sacks folks! 2 TO’s

Altestic

Reaction score
No, but you’re not exactly the world’s greatest defense against smash mouth football, and Saquon is slightly better than CJ Anderson and Marlon Mack
2 outlier games out of 18 and injured Cowboys are back. Cowboys were actually one of the better teams against the run throughout the season.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
24-17. Barkley will play well but they'll have Smith and Vander-Esch putting hits on him and limiting his effectiveness. On offense Moore uses Zeke/Pollard to control time of possession and they play keep away from Giants offense. It's closer early as Cowboys will leave some points on the board with stalls in the red zone leading to some chip shot FG's.

FrankM

Reaction score
Giants 21
Cowboys 12

Dallas will have double the time of possession and yards but will only kick field goals at the end of the lengthy drives.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
s-l1000.jpg

mmohican29

Reaction score
2 outlier games out of 18 and injured Cowboys are back. Cowboys were actually one of the better teams against the run throughout the season.

Don't dignify the troll with a response. Not our fault we are gonna go scorched earth this season. Look for terror in Eli's eyes again. They are not ready for the level of contempt this D will play with.

Knotamus

Reaction score
34-16

Yeah, it's a divisional game... and usually I'm more conservative and expect a closer game, but not this game.

I think some here are under selling their own team. Our Defense is loaded and has looked very good throughout camp and preseason...And that was without our stars most of the way. My prediction of 16 points by the Giants is generous imo. The Giants have lost too many stars over the last couple of years on both sides of the ball to gain any traction against us. Saquan is the only guy I'm worried about and he will surely be targeted by both teams. Dallas has proven they can stuff him. Prevent Saquan's big runs and this will be a beat down. With the way our secondary has been making plays, Eli is easily good for a couple of INT's giving Dallas great field position. Our LBer's will be like heat seeking missiles.. Lawrence will feast, Hyder will impress, Collins is proving he's legit, and Xavier Woods might actually have his best game yet.

As far as Offense is concerned.. I know its not a popular opinion with the "Negative Nancy's", but I'm a believer that Dak has improved his footwork and throwing mechanics like a young QB should. This game will be an audition for his impending contract. Even if Zeke doesn't get a majority share of carries, Pollard has proven in the preseason he can take advantage of a weak DL like the Giants. Add the fact that we will finally see our starting five Olineman, I suspect we start the game with an early lead and never look back. Witten will prove age ain't nothing but a number and Jarwin will make folks want more. Gallup and Cobb both will be playing with something to prove, albeit for different reasons. One wants to prove he can be a legit star WR, the latter wanting to prove he still has it. Amari will be Amari, but by the 4th quarter, Dallas will be 'running' the clock down and the Giants D will have no answer to Kellen Moore's pre-snap motion and wrinkles. The best part about the offense will be that its not predictable.

This will be a fun game to watch for Cowboy fans. So sit back, crack open a beer and enjoy. Go Cowboys!!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

This post brought to you by an Eagles fan after the guy who's undefeated against you while putting up 160 a game just resigned. Member when you thought he was the best defender in the league? Pepperidge farms remembers

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This post brought to you by an Eagles fan after the guy who's undefeated against you while putting up 160 a game just resigned. Member when you thought he was the best defender in the league? Pepperidge farms remembers

Re-signed. Resigned has almost the opposite meaning. I was looking at it thinking, “Who the heck is he talking about? Linehan?”