News: Giants Golladay was screaming at Garrett

Big_D

Reaction score
I wonder what prompted that? Was it after the 10th straight comeback route Garrett called for him? Or was it after the 15th straight comeback route?

Maybe a WR screen for a loss. That was Garrett’s bread and butter. Or maybe because every WR and DB on the field are within 2 yards of each other? It could be any number of things!

Too many jet sweeps?

Last edited:

fredp22

Reaction score
still waiting for that 1st person on the line Jerry said would be forming for Garrett as HC.
Garrett has sucked at everything hes done. Could never make it past backup as a qb. Isnt a good OC. Wasnt a good HC.

Reactions: BAT

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No one likes the carrot. In fact the only carrot I have ever liked was the kind that was caramelized.

jnday

Reaction score
Good, the sooner the giants fire Garrett the sooner we can get him back here !!!!
After watching some of the in-game coaching decisions that MM has made since he became HC, I feel like Garrett never left Dallas. He is disguised as the Pillsbury Dough Boy now.

ShortRound

Reaction score
LOL...The Eagles hiring Garrett next is my dream.

f8cQyxo.gif

Big_D

Reaction score
After watching some of the in-game coaching decisions that MM has made since he became HC, I feel like Garrett never left Dallas. He is disguised as the Pillsbury Dough Boy now.

Garrett not only had 13 years here and sucked. This guy gets 18 games through a pandemic with a ridiculous amount of injuries and 1 offseason and you think there’s a comparison. The guy at least shows some balls. Some fans rather be snipped. Maybe punt at the opponents 40 on 4th and a yard with 5 minutes left in overtime. lol Garrett was a complete joke.

You can’t tell he left? The team is better, there’s more talent, more competition up and down the D. If he was still here you could bet the D would once again be the usual. Can’t buy a turnover, D line…lol?? Getting run over on a regular basis. Safeties non existent. You really don’t see a difference? Then you weren’t paying attention.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Was it just a Dallas thing why JG clapped so much...
Have I not been paying attention or has his clapping stopped now that he is with the Giants?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Maybe a WR screen for a loss. That was Garrett’s bread and butter. Or maybe because every WR and DB on the field are within 2 yards of each other? It could be any number of things!

Too many jet sweeps?

Maybe they got pissed running too many curl routes all day.

DuncanIso

Reaction score