Giants havent won nothing yet

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2428478 said:
Don't forget that they won the superbowl last year after winning three playoff games on the road

Yep and I would prefer that we do it that way.

AbeBeta;2428920 said:
Most scenarios would have them being our 2nd game if we made it that far

Any which way we can get it. Done!

BHendri5;2429058 said:
I have no problem with this thread. The super bowl was last feb. the giants won, true. but they cannot hang their hat on that now at this time of the season, we are on the verge to crowning a new champ.

personally, i am not impressed with the giants, not one bit, so I really do not care what they have done so far, they still have to play us with a fully loaded squad this next game, and they can hang it up dec. 14, 7:15pm.

They will lose in arizona, and they will lose at least 2 more games after that, at least, as i said they have slide coming, they always have one every season, either early, middle or late, and since it did not come early or in the middle it will be late.

I dont think that they are trying to hang their hat on anything. If anything they seem like a team on a mission to show that is wasnt a fluke.

Its easy to that route... "not impressed".... but when you are good, you are also lucky and also get some of the breaks.... that is the Giants right now.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
If we can some way get David Carr 2 play for them . . . . lol

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BHendri5;2429058 said:
I have no problem with this thread. The super bowl was last feb. the giants won, true. but they cannot hang their hat on that now at this time of the season, we are on the verge to crowning a new champ.

personally, i am not impressed with the giants, not one bit, so I really do not care what they have done so far, they still have to play us with a fully loaded squad this next game, and they can hang it up dec. 14, 7:15pm.

They will lose in arizona, and they will lose at least 2 more games after that, at least, as i said they have slide coming, they always have one every season, either early, middle or late, and since it did not come early or in the middle it will be late.

I am a little impressed with them but they aren't the best team in the league. Top five.

But they could slide and any team can get enough injuries to create havoc.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2428828 said:
I think we're headed for a complete reversal of fortune just like in the first part of the OP's post. Giants dominate the division, lock up everything early, have everyone tell them how great they are, lose some momentum -- because it's simply impossible to keep it maxed out all year -- and then their play slips.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they beat us at our place and then face the Giants in the playoffs... And they hear all the same stuff about how hard it is to beat a good team three times in a year.
That would be sweet poetry.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2427512 said:
Expecting the Giants to split the rest of the season is wishful thinking.

Won't happen. Its in Dallas best interest that the Giants beat both the Skins and Philly.

right on buddy. the NFCE title is long gone this season. let the Giants win as many games as they want, as long as the Eagles/Commanders enter those W's. plus add some Dallas' wins and we should get the result we want.