Giants looking to trade Toney

Carson

Reaction score
As a Florida fan, I like the kid.

But man, what the heck is going on with him.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The kid has mad movement skills with the ball in his hands. I’m tempted, but some stallions just cannot be tamed.
Dak has movement 'skills' when he has the ball but in his hands too, but unfortunately they are bowel movements.

CWR

Reaction score
some one will get a steal if thwy have the right coach/qb/locker room leadership

toney can be really good if u have all those thing

cowboys dont but some body does

Sounds like a Patriot. BB will get him right or he'll wash put.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
The only way I make a trade for him is with a conditional pick next year. It’s a little similar to the Cooper situation, everyone knows the Giants want to get rid of him so the return will not be that significant. Offer next years 5th that potentially can be a 4th.

Carson

Reaction score
The only way I make a trade for him is with a conditional pick next year. It’s a little similar to the Cooper situation, everyone knows the Giants want to get rid of him so the return will not be that significant. Offer next years 5th that potentially can be a 4th.
Sadly, no chance a team trades a former first round pick to a division rival when he still has potential. If he was old, again or a terrible contract it could happen. Toney has a lot of potential

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly, no chance a team trades a former first round pick to a division rival when he still has potential. If he was old, again or a terrible contract it could happen. Toney has a lot of potential

I don’t know about that “potential”. He’s washed out already as a top-20 1st round pick. That takes a heck of a lot of screwing up to ‘accomplish’. He’s more on track to quickly be out of the league.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your probably right, I just don’t think they get much for him because of everything that has been reported.

It may ultimately be:
  1. giving him this season to turn things around in New York (because they can’t get anything for him)
  2. an out right release

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Red flag:

getting a tattoo of … you.

image.jpeg.33e8e79e4d446430c35a3e9818adaf2a.jpeg

Steve-O from Jackass is the only other human being I’ve ever heard of doing this, and he did it as a stunt because he knew it was a terrible idea.

That and Steve-O is hilarious.

NotForLong

Reaction score
CD just waiting to cash in after Adams and Hill reset the market.
Deebo is next in line and already demanding,, makes Washington signing better by the day.
:lmao2:CD will struggle to get 900 yds as the Gimps primary WR . . . He will not get what he deserves

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No team should be seriously inclined to spend a valuable draft pick on someone who has failed so miserably with another team. He's toast.

Inserting someone like that into our roster would only be welcoming trouble. The Cowboys already have more than enough problems, as is.

Last edited:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let tge draft play out, if we miss on WR targets and it gets to the end if day 2, offer our 4th for him.
Kid tore us pieces before kazee incident, rookie deal for 4 more years, 1st round talent, I'd look into it 100%