Giants looking to trade Toney

Batman1980

Reaction score
So we give them this year's 2nd, and if he doesn't play 12 games it turns into a day 3 pick? You don't see the issue here?

I see a 1st round pick a front office has soured on but it will take more to get him than we got for the enigmatic Cooper.

Flamma

Reaction score
Their 2nd round pick I'm sure, but I don't know how he expects it to be conditional if you give it to them Friday and the season starts in September.

We should try this with Zeke. Contact the Jets. Tell them to send us a 1st for Zeke this year. If he doesn't rush for 2000 yards it becomes a 7th. Sadly, they'd probably still refuse.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah. let's get this disgruntled fool, that should get us to the second round of the playoffs. smh.

the best thing for these cry babies is to kick them out of the league and make them clean up their act and beg the owners to let them back in the league. Time to end the bs holding the team hostage because you don't get your way.

Flamma

Reaction score
I see a 1st round pick a front office has soured on but it will take more to get him than we got for the enigmatic Cooper.

The 56th pick is this Friday. They're going to take that pick. They're not going to wait to see if Toney plays 12 games.

Flamma

Reaction score
yeah. let's get this disgruntled fool, that should get us to the second round of the playoffs. smh.

the best thing for these cry babies is to kick them out of the league and make them clean up their act and beg the owners to let them back in the league. Time to end the bs holding the team hostage because you don't get your way.

If you were a GM or an owner, would you want this guy? One year in and something is seriously wrong. I would just stay away. But someone will pick him up.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If you were a GM or an owner, would you want this guy? One year in and something is seriously wrong. I would just stay away. But someone will pick him up.
I'd do like I said. kick these loser crybabies out of the league and make them clean up their act and make them beg to get back in the league.

ondaedg

Reaction score
CD just waiting to cash in after Adams and Hill reset the market.
Deebo is next in line and already demanding,, makes Washington signing better by the day.

Uhm Washington had 285 yds last year. How on earth does his signing look better by the day when compared to all pros like Adams and Hill? I have no idea how these two are even remotely similar.

ondaedg

Reaction score
We are stacked with pass catchers. No need. Chemistry matters.

Compared to who? Because an injured Gallup, Ceedee and Schultz does not make us even remotely close to being "stacked". If you're comparing us to the 1953 Fighting Irish running the wishbone then yes we're "stacked".

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Compared to who? Because an injured Gallup, Ceedee and Schultz does not make us even remotely close to being "stacked". If you're comparing us to the 1953 Fighting Irish running the wishbone then yes we're "stacked".

Lamb, Gallup, Shultz, Washington is plenty of firepower. That lineup stacks up against just about any team in the NFL.

An injured Gallup? Is that how you have to find an angle to the conversation?

Feel free to list all the teams that have better pass catchers.

Greenbay? Nope
KC? Nope
Rams? Nope

Who?

Ok I will give you 1...................Tampa. I would take Tampa pass catchers.

Last edited:

Havic

Reaction score
We are stacked with pass catchers. No need. Chemistry matters.

You sure about that? CD hasnt proven he can step into the #1 role. Gallup is coming off a major injury, and Washington is question mark at this point. Some on here were wanting to take a WR in the first round. A 5th is a small price to pay to gamble and turn this kids career around.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Translation they will try to trade him to a team in front of them in the draft so they themselves can draft a wr in the 1st round

Creeper

Reaction score
Toney was kicked out of a game against the Cowboys for throwing a punch. He seems to be a problem child. I understand he skipped the Giants voluntary workouts. Is that true? I read a number of Giants veterans criticized him in the media.

Do we really want him? He is a very talented guy. He RAC may be better than Deebo is he grows up and focuses on football. I lean no, we don't want him at any price. Even a 5th round pick is expensive if he is a locker room distraction.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I don’t think the new regime are going to put up with head cases at the Meadowlands. With the bushel of draft picks the Giants and Eagles have repeating as East champs not a slam dunk in Dallas.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
some one will get a steal if thwy have the right coach/qb/locker room leadership

toney can be really good if u have all those thing

cowboys dont but some body does

Looks like he is a Belichick special if he passes the Bill test. They will get him for a 4th or a 5th if no one else bites.

I was told this is a strong WR draft. Can't imagine anyone wants a headache unless they have a team culture that can spank the stupid out of him

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
We are not a team that helps immature players mature. Hard pass

Million times like this post.

We do not have the coaching staff, the ownership group nor the team culture to transform these types of personalities into functioning football players in modern NFL society.

This player will chew up the Dallas culture and spit it out like chicken bones.

Case in point is MM anywhere near the no nonsense hard *** BB is?

Is KM the seasoned hardass that McDaniels is when facing players who underperform or challenge your authority?

Will Dallas just trade players away who aren't cut from the cloth of winning SuperBowls is everything?

Will Dallas cut you even though you have value and are considered a quality NFL starter?

If you can say "no" to even one of these questions, then I would say you probably don't have the leadership or culture to handle difficult players.

DFWJC

Reaction score

ALREADY he must be a bad person in that locker room

I thought that was a dumb draft pick (where they took him) in the first place....but who knows, maybe he ends up good.

We give the Cowboys a hard time but we see most other teams blow a lot of picks too.

I mean, just two years ago Philly skipped right over Justin Jefferson to take Jalen Reagor