Giants sign Kelvin Benjamin

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Exhibit A of a NON Cowboy fan:rolleyes:

Someone who’s more proud of his hatred of the Cowboys and the “Likes” he collects.. pathetic.

Not sure how someone can say that.....

I got it...

Giant
Commanders
Cowboys
Eagles.........

Dallas....

I don't think we solved one thing in the secondary or got better......huge hole @ FS.

Our situation @ DE is questionable @ best.

Questions @ QB, back up RB, LG, TE, FB ....and I especially doubt the head coach and special teams coaching. That was a disaster last year....and I don't see that being any different.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Not sure how someone can say that.....

Im not sure how Cowboy Fans are so pessimistic about our current team. I mean I get it.. if people want to wallow in their sorrows and say the inevitable..
“we haven’t been to a SB in..”
“But, but, but.. Jerry is..”

Oh and the tired comments about the QB that’s been regurgitated since Romo.

This team had promise last year, even with the crap defensive scheme Mike Nolan rolled out. The offense definitely wasn’t a problem, until injuries happened. If Dan Quinn can make this defense formidable..Dal will be able to compete with any team in the league. Yes.. that’s a big if, but that’s also what being A REAL FAN is about. But I suppose it’s easier to just crap on your team year in and year out and until we win a SB. Just seems like a pathetic way to be a fan imo.

But to answer your comment:

Giants-
Yes, they’ve added some weapons on offense, but Daniel Jones scares nobody. And their defense has bigger question marks than Dal.
Commanders-
I’ll accept a debate for WFT. They have a scary defense, yet Dal offense should match up well. And I’ll happily accept the turnovers by Fitz”magic”
Cowboys-
Some fans are extremely underselling how good this team can be if healthy. Funny thing is.. my personal NFL friends all know it..sad that so-called Cowboy fans don’t.
Eagles.........
I agree that the Eagles are prob last. But the only reason the original “NON Cowboy fan” put them last is bc his ‘man crush’ Carson Wince has left to ruin the Colts.

Dallas....

I don't think we solved one thing in the secondary or got better......huge hole @ FS.
- Really? Donovan Wilson was one of the few bright spots last year. Dal signed two proven safeties in Kazee and Keanu Neal(yes I know, he’s a LBer..ok)and they drafted Mukuamu.. who has already received raved reviews in rookie camp. You realize there’s only two starting safeties, right?

Our situation @ DE is questionable @ best.
-I’ll give you this comment, but I have faith that Gregory has turned the corner and Lawrence is going back to the scheme he excelled in.

Questions @ QB (There’s really no question here except for the Dak haters),
back up RB (What question? Pollard is a beast..you’ve lost me on this one),
LG (CWilliams played better than most want to give him credit and we have insurance w/ McGovern and Knight),
TE (Schultz played well last year and Jarwin is coming back.. what’s the problem.. hell, I hope the WRs get more looks anyway),
FB (we don’t use them anyway)

....and I especially doubt the head coach and special teamscoaching. That was a disaster last year....and I don't see that being any different.

I won’t debate the coaches, as I have my doubts too, but I suppose I’m optimistic.. but thats probably because I’m actually a fan of the Dallas Cowboys...hence the reason I’m even on a site called CowboysZone!

Last edited: