Giants will put Cowboys through the playoffs next week

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I don't see us beating the deadskins but I suppose anything is possible in upsidedown Jerry world.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daniel Jones and his crew will find a way to get it done. Giants would love an opportunity to knock Eagles out. We hate Eagles fellas. Cowboys will be in the playoffs after next week. I guarantee it as a Giants fan.

You willing to put a plat on that? Otherwise it doesn't mean anything.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dallas doesn’t deserve to be back in. Eagles do. They’ve won three and row and obviously cared about this game more than we did. This team just needs to blow it up and survive the fallout.

rxdoc

Reaction score
Daniel Jones and his crew will find a way to get it done. Giants would love an opportunity to knock Eagles out. We hate Eagles fellas. Cowboys will be in the playoffs after next week. I guarantee it as a Giants fan.

Thats assuming this team beats the Skins..... the way this team just laid an egg.... I don’t see it..

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
God I hope not. I don't want to watch this embarrassment of a team again this season. Luckily they are a team with no heart, and will almost certainly lose to the skins next week.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
That will be a regrettable outcome. I can't watch anymore of the Cowboys this year.

Sorry but rather go 7-9 than 8-8. Plus this team is terrible, just let the egirls get pounded in the PO BUT it is a shame this team healthy could not beat a wounded team too when the division.

leeblair

Reaction score
This team is done as long as Garrett is on the sidelines and doesn't need to be in the playoffs.
They quit tonight and the Eagles are so banged up they almost couldn't take advantage of it.
The only way I would want to see the Cowboys in the playoffs is if Garrett is gone and Moore took over as interim head coach.
And then we'd still be short at quarterback.

MikeB80

Reaction score
They are flexing the cowboys Commanders to 3:15. The giants eagles will still play at noon.

what is this crap? Shouldn't the eagles the leaders in the east be flexed to 3:15. Now Dallas will know if their game means anything when they kick off.

anyone who thinks Dallas are not used for ratings to make money this is example A. It seems the league wants Philly to lose early and this will draw all eyes to Cowboys Commanders which they are sending buck and aikman to do.

crazy.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Sorry but rather go 7-9 than 8-8. Plus this team is terrible, just let the egirls get pounded in the PO BUT it is a shame this team healthy could not beat a wounded team too when the division.
Just when I think the Cowboys couldn't sink my morale any lower, they come out with a dud like today. The eagles are a bad football team. The Cowboys are worse.