Give Dak the exact contract Mahomes has

jrumann59

Reaction score
I actually think it’s a better all Round quarterback Than Patrick Mahomes. I agree with Terry Bradshaw. I I think the kid is so overrated. He had a horrible horrible Super Bowl. If that’s what people think it’s real football no wonder why they think the league sucks. Give me the 60s or 70s that. I think Prescott is one of the only quarterback today could’ve survived
Bradsahw wouldn't know over rated if it bit him in the keister. While I agree QBs up until the 90s were tougher. The skill level has gotten better but QB IQ has gone down. The judge of good QBs now is not what they can do but whether or not they dont screw it up. Most QBs now are not pro ready. Most will hardly be pro ready once their careers are over.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
When Dak leads the Cowboys to 2 NFC title games and 1 Super Bowl championship, sure, then, give him what Mahomes got.

Until then, no.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
My 2 brothers are big NY Giants fans and when I tell them what Dak may get soon they say "Pay him". That should tell you something.

When I tell the 2 local burglars in my neighborhood that I am about to uninstall all locks on my front door, they say "Do it." That should tell you something.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Dak fans: How can you possibly claim Mahomes is as good as Dak? All Mahomes has done is win a Super Bowl while DAK BEAT SEATTLE IN THE WILD CARD ROUND AT HOME!!! Checkmate!!!

waving monkey

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is not as good as Prescott. And neither is Drew Brees when the pressure is on. And Mahomes is so overrated I can’t stand it. If that’s what the league thinks is the best we’re in trouble. What a horrible Super Bowl
did you watch the games dallas played green bay? Aaron Rodgers not as good as dak? please

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bradsahw wouldn't know over rated if it bit him in the keister. While I agree QBs up until the 90s were tougher. The skill level has gotten better but QB IQ has gone down. The judge of good QBs now is not what they can do but whether or not they dont screw it up. Most QBs now are not pro ready. Most will hardly be pro ready once their careers are over.
I just Happen to agree that Mahomes is overrated. It’s just he’s the best at risk and that’s sad in itself

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess my football analogy. It’s different from today’s. I didn’t expect people to understand. Tony Romo was a good was because he was a warrior other than that he’s sucked too. I’ll take Prescott is a top-five

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I suspect you'll likely change your mind about that in the future, even if that remains to be seen. There's a reason why KC chose to lock up Mahomes as early as they did. There's also a valid reason why the Cowboys want to see more of what Dak can do before giving him a contract. He and France were simply asking too much, imho.
Yeah they locked him up because he’s the best they’re going to get. If they didn’t have him . Who else would they have.It’s a sad reason Same thing with us with Prescott same situation. Prescott is smart enough not to take the money

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah they locked him up because he’s the best they’re going to get. If they didn’t have him . Who else would they have.It’s a sad reason Same thing with us with Prescott same situation. Prescott is smart enough not to take the money

I'm not quite as high on Prescott as some here, nor as low on him as others.

I see him as approximately at top 12, perhaps higher if he improves in 2020.

I'm hoping he decides to stay with Dallas but I'll accept it if it doesn't happen.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not quite as high on Prescott as some here, nor as low on him as others.

I see him as approximately at top 12, perhaps higher if he improves in 2020.

I'm hoping he decides to stay with Dallas but I'll accept it if it doesn't happen.
And that’s a decent evaluation. I can respect that. But some say he sucks and we shouldn’t pay him. It just tells me how ignorant some people can be

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LOLLLL...........

You would think that this would eventually get old but no, even after about 10k times of reading this type of suggestion, it's still funny to me!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOLLLL...........

You would think that this would eventually get old but no, even after about 10k times of reading this type of suggestion, it's still funny to me!
Now I find it just aggravating. I wish This was a real full blown out season. I can’t wait to see what McCarthy does with his franchise.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I don't believe any QB should be held to that standard. How many are? But a good GM should know how to pay a good QB and still keep a competitive team around him.

How many times do we see a QB reach the Super Bowl, get paid, then the team around him dissolves? So don't go by that standard alone.

And then you realize 10 years later, All you have is Stafford, Dalton, or Cousins and you needed more from the position

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And then you realize 10 years later, All you have is Stafford, Dalton, or Cousins and you needed more from the position
This is the league this is what they wanted parity. You go to the Super Bowl and you’re not heard from again for four seasons. Carolina Seahawks San Fran. It just keeps repeating itself Denver I could go on and on. Mahomes won’t go again.

Flamma

Reaction score

Can't argue that. It's hard to build a winning team after you pay an elite QB let alone just a good QB.