1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Give Dak the exact contract Mahomes has

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Aug 4, 2020.

1. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

12,207 Messages
    6,181 Likes Received
    :laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Red Dragon and kskboys like this.
  2. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

12,207 Messages
    6,181 Likes Received
    Bradsahw wouldn't know over rated if it bit him in the keister. While I agree QBs up until the 90s were tougher. The skill level has gotten better but QB IQ has gone down. The judge of good QBs now is not what they can do but whether or not they dont screw it up. Most QBs now are not pro ready. Most will hardly be pro ready once their careers are over.

Whirlwin likes this.
  3. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

5,825 Messages
    2,805 Likes Received
    When Dak leads the Cowboys to 2 NFC title games and 1 Super Bowl championship, sure, then, give him what Mahomes got.

Until then, no.

4. Red Dragon

5,825 Messages
    2,805 Likes Received
    When I tell the 2 local burglars in my neighborhood that I am about to uninstall all locks on my front door, they say "Do it." That should tell you something.

5. Red Dragon

5,825 Messages
    2,805 Likes Received
    Dak fans: How can you possibly claim Mahomes is as good as Dak? All Mahomes has done is win a Super Bowl while DAK BEAT SEATTLE IN THE WILD CARD ROUND AT HOME!!! Checkmate!!!

6. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

13,825 Messages
    13,314 Likes Received
    did you watch the games dallas played green bay? Aaron Rodgers not as good as dak? please

Red Dragon likes this.
  7. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    Did you watch the game that Prescott beat Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay how many quarterbacks can say that

waving monkey likes this.
  8. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    I just Happen to agree that Mahomes is overrated. It’s just he’s the best at risk and that’s sad in itself

9. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    Right now in this time in history I’ll take Prescott over Aaron Rodgers any day of the week

10. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    I guess my football analogy. It’s different from today’s. I didn’t expect people to understand. Tony Romo was a good was because he was a warrior other than that he’s sucked too. I’ll take Prescott is a top-five

11. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    Yeah they locked him up because he’s the best they’re going to get. If they didn’t have him . Who else would they have.It’s a sad reason Same thing with us with Prescott same situation. Prescott is smart enough not to take the money

Bullflop likes this.
  12. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

17,265 Messages
    21,107 Likes Received
    I'm not quite as high on Prescott as some here, nor as low on him as others.

I see him as approximately at top 12, perhaps higher if he improves in 2020.

I'm hoping he decides to stay with Dallas but I'll accept it if it doesn't happen.

Whirlwin likes this.
  13. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    And that’s a decent evaluation. I can respect that. But some say he sucks and we shouldn’t pay him. It just tells me how ignorant some people can be

Bullflop likes this.
  14. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

54,828 Messages
    22,859 Likes Received
    LOLLLL...........

You would think that this would eventually get old but no, even after about 10k times of reading this type of suggestion, it's still funny to me!

Whirlwin likes this.
  15. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    Now I find it just aggravating. I wish This was a real full blown out season. I can’t wait to see what McCarthy does with his franchise.

16. DeaconMoss

DeaconMoss Well-Known Member

3,953 Messages
    3,107 Likes Received

And then you realize 10 years later, All you have is Stafford, Dalton, or Cousins and you needed more from the position

Whirlwin likes this.
  17. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    This is the league this is what they wanted parity. You go to the Super Bowl and you’re not heard from again for four seasons. Carolina Seahawks San Fran. It just keeps repeating itself Denver I could go on and on. Mahomes won’t go again.

18. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

7,122 Messages
    6,219 Likes Received
    Can't argue that. It's hard to build a winning team after you pay an elite QB let alone just a good QB.

Whirlwin likes this.
  19. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

13,825 Messages
    13,314 Likes Received
    as you wish

Whirlwin likes this.
  20. Whirlwin

10,646 Messages
    6,294 Likes Received
    It’s true that was a big deal.