Give Dalton a chance

jrumann59

Reaction score
The Moore effect should be closely looked at over the next 3 weeks.

That game last night reeked of last past offensive failures.
Moore should shoulder the blame, but Fat Mike like his predecessor signed off on the game plan also. If it was Garrett's fault for a crappy game plan then it should also be Fat Mike's fault for a crappy game plan.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Dak didn't look bad to me. Coop dropped a big third down pass. Dalton had a big drop on the controversial drive. Gallup was robbed on the most critical drive. All three of those passes were on the money and would have contributed to a win. I saw a lot of issues out there, but QB wasn't one of them.

Take off the goggles. With 5 minutes left, even before the last drive, Dak had a chance to take us down the field . That clown could not lead us to even 1 first down . Im not sure what your watching, But I, and the Team has NO confidence Dak can get it done .

They showed a shot of Dallas 1-6 record last year in games decided by 1 score. Today was more of the same .

Dak is now 1-7 in his last 8 games when down .

When Mahomes, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, etc have the ball with clock ticking, a FG is a given , holding them out the EZ is survival .

With Dak, you pray he gets us past the 50 !!

WAKE UP BOYS !@!

Another 5 years of DAK is hopeless. Its time to cut bait on this loser, and save 40$ switching to GEICO !

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You need to actually watch the games and not stuff your face playing cheerleader.

He can't help you understand better than he has tried. Not his fault you didn't pay attention.

#DontpayDak
Oh good, another neanderthal saying the same thing.

Show me the 30 points that were left on the field.

I won't hold my breath.

erod

Reaction score
So basically no upside. What's the point if your gonna get the same results?
The point is, you don't pay $30+ million a year for a guy who isn't any more effective than Andy Dalton.

erod

Reaction score
Oh good, another neanderthal saying the same thing.

Show me the 30 points that were left on the field.

I won't hold my breath.

1 for 7 for 11 yards on 3rd down. That's a QB killing drives when the run game was effective and the receivers were downfield.

The Rams defense is average at best.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
If he's not starting by week 3-4. Season over. Dak is not it.

Risen was the first to say it, and guys like Pappy, Willie and Capt have been consistent in saying we need to rid ourselves of him.

For now Dalton is the answer

#DontpayDak

What am I missing here? We are blaming the loss on Dak?

Nav22

Reaction score
LOLLLLLL

So there’s clowns here who actually think Dak played poorly last night, considering the circumstances? Wow.
:laugh:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Not those Baltimore and Pittsburgh teams from those days.
The Steelers made the AFC Championship game that year. It was literally the most successful Steelers team in Dalton’s career.

Dalton has a 76.6 and 77.0 career passer rating vs Baltimore and Pittsburgh in his career.

basel90

Reaction score
Dalton signed that contract as a backup. You think he'd continue to play for 2 or 3 million if he was a starter lol?
heck , even if he tripled that , still cheaper and more suitable for the cowboys given the way the defense looked , and even the OL . Anyone who watched the game knows dak is not worth 35-40 mil .

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
LOLLLLLL

So there’s clowns here who actually think Dak played poorly last night, considering the circumstances? Wow.
:laugh:
I forgot how stupid this forum gets after a loss in the glow of the offseason with a new staff.

But yeah, they think Dak was a main reason we lost. Additionally, it’s the rogue’s gallery you would expect it to be.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
1 for 7 for 11 yards on 3rd down. That's a QB killing drives when the run game was effective and the receivers were downfield.

The Rams defense is average at best.
Show me the 30 points.

Nav22

Reaction score
After you prove that he didn't leave points on the field.

I won't hold my breath

#DontpayDak
What an unbelievably stupid take and impossible standard.
:lmao2:

Every QB who didn’t have a perfect passer rating and whose team didn’t score 50+ points “left points on the board.”

Learn football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he had to throw it there. If he leads him on that he gets plastered. Its on CeeDee to fight and get that half yard. He didnt. The route he ran wasn't deep enough either. He is a rook and will learn that. This falls on the dfense and special teams. For anyone expecting a playoff berth this year I am afraid they will be dissapointed. This is a rebuild year for MM on D. I knew that fact. We are essentially using the same players we had last year with some exception. We are in trouble.

I agree Ceedee should have been at the yard marker. I disagree that it HAD to be thrown there.....Ceedee's left (toward the sideline) was open.he LITERALLY had to reach down and behind....a split second that (may have?) cost the 1st down. It was not an elite pass.

I also disagree with you that Dak played totally perfect and shares zero responsibility.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
After you prove that he didn't leave points on the field.

I won't hold my breath

#DontpayDak
Thats impossible to prove. Even if someone posted solid bulletproof evidence, you would just do the usual... plug your ears and hum and stick to your guns. No matter how wrong you may be.

On the other side of things, a potential 13 points was left on the field... not caused by Dak:

3 points- Greg Z. missed FG
3 points- MM. going for it on 4th and not kicking FG
3-7 points- Refs. phantom OPI called on Gallop