Give it up, haters. If Jerry hasn't fired JG by now

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This means you are fine with failure?
Society is trending towards this, so no surprise...

Don't be dismissive, lad. This year the playoffs.
Next year the NFC finals.
And then?
I see good things ahead laddie.
If we would get a Foles, a Tannehill, a game passer (a real passer) then we are serious contenders.
Me mum sends her best.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
And then?
If we would get a Foles, a Tannehill, a game passer (a real passer) then we are serious contenders.
Me mum sends her best.

Just because you make the playoffs doesn’t guarantee you’ll make it next year. How many times have we reached the NFCC?

Although I agree, if we get an offensive scheme change we can be contenders (highly doubt we’ll change QBs). We have the D to compete.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
And then?
Me mum sends her best.

Have you seen our schedule for next year old boy?
I believe this is the 1st and last time I will ever see someone suggest we get a Tannehill. :laugh::laugh:

Well chin-chin. Do carry on with your mud pies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Have you seen our schedule for next year old boy?
I believe this is the 1st and last time I will ever see someone suggest we get a Tannehill. :laugh::laugh:

Well chin-chin. Do carry on with your mud pies.
:lmao: well,ya know, we ought to peruse in a vectored avenue, pertaining to the acquisition of that TANNEHILL fellow ,should the betterment of our future success be of a possible questionable issue,,, mud pies are rolling hot-n-heavy outta' the E-Z BAKE oven TONITEo_O

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
:lmao: well,ya know, we ought to peruse in a vectored avenue, pertaining to the acquisition of that TANNEHILL fellow ,should the betterment of our future success be of a possible questionable issue,,, mud pies are rolling hot-n-heavy outta' the E-Z BAKE oven TONITEo_O

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And then?
Me mum sends her best.

Since Garrett has been with this team as a coach, we have never made the playoffs back to back seasons. OC or HC. It just doesn't happen. This team continually takes steps back after having a decent season. I heard this same stuff after every playoff appearance. That we are building something. And next year we fall on our faces. Then we make the playoffs the next season and we hear this same stuff.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Since Garrett has been with this team as a coach, we have never made the playoffs back to back seasons. OC or HC. It just doesn't happen. This team continually takes steps back after having a decent season. I heard this same stuff after every playoff appearance. That we are building something. And next year we fall on our faces. Then we make the playoffs the next season and we hear this same stuff.
Yeppers,seeing as how this upcoming 2019 season is ANOTHER odd numbered year w/GARRETT at the helm? ,,,ya, we're toast, just as the holy scrolls have foretold since the time of immoral roto-rooter sewer pipe de-cloggers of untimely impactions during ancient days long since lost in the dusty remembrance of forgotten footballish times.

* I reckono_O*

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dont know what you says, but I love you, man bloke.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
And then?
Me mum sends her best.
Put down the crystal.