Give it up, haters. If Jerry hasn't fired JG by now

fansince68

Reaction score
Don't be dismissive, lad. This year the playoffs.
Next year the NFC finals.
And then?
I see good things ahead laddie.
If we would get a Foles, a Tannehill, a game passer (a real passer) then we are serious contenders.
Me mum sends her best.
Doesn't make a difference who your passer is if all you do is run the ball up the middle all game. I bet we led the league in 2nd and 9 due to the obligatory "run Zeke up the middle" on 1st down.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Garrett has taken this team as far as its going to go and until change is made at the head coaching his voice will remain stale!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They aren't going to fire him.

Once again, on the verge of being run out of the league, the man found a way to do just enough and pass the blame to someone else.

It's a true skill he has for wiggling out of trouble without finding any true success.

He fought real hard for that 9-7 finish in 2017, just to be able to say he had a "winning season", even though that Eagles game was an absolute embarrassment.

Linehan may end up getting the boot, but JG may very well get that extension Jerry has been talking about.

Reaction score
considering Garrett & Co. are coaching the NFC team in the Pro Bowl, I doubt we'd see any changes, if that were to happen, before then.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Garrett will be here next year.
And you can hate again.
Me mum and the library lady endorse this post.
Hollah and brings me a dollah
Whos hating! were all observers who are sitting behind a glass window trying to guide Jerry through a maze but he keeps bumping into a wall even though everyone is telling him to turn right!

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Don't be dismissive, lad. This year the playoffs.
Next year the NFC finals.
And then?

I see good things ahead laddie.
If we would get a Foles, a Tannehill, a game passer (a real passer) then we are serious contenders.
Me mum sends her best.
23 years of what is highlighted in bold in the quote. What would make you think things would be different the 24th year?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Garrett will be here next year.
And you can hate again.
Me mum and the library lady endorse this post.
Hollah and brings me a dollah
at this point most have accepted this but Scot linahn and Morre are the ones that will be hard to accept..